Song Interpretation
  • Can't understand the lyrics of some metal bands, then here's the interpretations

Arch Enemy

Trivium

Bullet For My Valentine

Children of Bodom

As I lay Dying

More Trivium

Hope you enjoy them :devilish: :punk:
  • some of these were quite good, the only problem these links caused for me was that there was some Twisted Sister stuff on the same pages and the missus went off on some weird eighties poodle rock thing :blush:
  • Haha, awesome stuff there Tiff, Ive decided to rip this guys idea off and maybe do a Marduk or Cannibal Corpse spoof, not sure, see if I find something decent.

Ill chuck a link in here if I ever produce anything and put it on YouTube.
    Thanks btw tiffy.

Holy crap tiff! Is that you with a goatee and sunnies in the COB one? Haha, I think it is!
  • MMMMMmmm I wonder where that photo went to.

:devilish:
  • Haha, guess what dude, Ive done up the lyrics spoofing Baptism by Fire by Marduk, I am going to put it together tomorrow and do it up in windows movie maker, should be able to check it out in a few days heh! I think its pretty good too! Im not much of a dullard, reckon it should be live!
  • These are great tiff - Cant wait to see the one you doing lethal!
  • Its up metalheads! Finished my darn video and uploaded it, it didnt turn out as good has I had hoped but I put a lot of work into it so it was worth uploading.

View it at : YouTube

Tell me what you think.
  • Great stuff there Lethal! :clap: Is this your 1st attempt? Excellent work!

Kebab is in my pocket. I'll never look at a gyro sandwich the same ever again! :D
  • QUOTE(chargerfanchs @ Jul 26 2006, 02:06 PM) [snapback]67331[/snapback]

Great stuff there Lethal! :clap: Is this your 1st attempt? Excellent work!

Kebab is in my pocket. I'll never look at a gyro sandwich the same ever again! :D
    [/b]

Lol, yeah it was my 1st and I should have gone through and chose a specific song that is easy to pick on! Gah! Just chose a song at random, probably not a good idea right there. Lol. Another thing, making one of those is a lot more work than i thought! :blink:
  • Thought it was great lethal!!
  • It's always alot more work than people realize, and then they wonder why artists get p*ssed when other use their work without credit.
    I think you did pretty well. There is always a long way until you master something but this program is extraordinary simlple to use.

Looking forward to your next project.
    (Can't say that growl-music is my piece of cheese though, I get kinda tired listening to it)