To Shred Or Not To Shred?
  • I was just wondering if anyone can suggest whether I should/ shouldnt buy guitar hero for PS2. Either if you have heard it is good/bad or you own it yourself.

Considering buying it but I like to get personal opinions before buying games, but none of my friends own it. So any guidance anyone can suggest would be great.
  • We have it Lethal - and i KNOW you will love it!!!!! Its soooo addictive and the songs on there are pretty good!!
  • GET IT!

NOW I TELL YOU!!!!![/b][/i][/u]

It's a brill bit of kit, never get bored with it and can't wait to get my hands on the 2nd one
  • Ive checked out some vid's, is the part where you strum a little steel bar that spins around? Perhaps it was just my imagination, isnt that kind of sucky or is it ok?
  • QUOTE(Lethal @ Jul 30 2006, 03:48 PM) [snapback]67435[/snapback]

Ive checked out some vid's, is the part where you strum a little steel bar that spins around? Perhaps it was just my imagination, isnt that kind of sucky or is it ok?
    [/b]

Dude that was the original arcade version of it from many years ago. It's more like a paddle that you can strum up or down
  • I would definatly recommend getting guitar hero. My best friend has it and he loves it. His girlfriend bought it for him and he was thinking it would be lame. After giving it a try he fell in love with it and tells me everytime I talk to him that I need to buy it.
  • I recommend you get Guitar Hero Lethal, it's a good deal. It's certainly worth the money if you're a metal fan, which you are.

Personally, I didn't like Guitar Hero when I played it because my cousins completely destroyed the fun for me by telling me that I missing combinations. Not to mention I don't really care for the songs myself so Guitar Hero in my opinion wouldn't be that good of a game for me to buy..

But for you it's a different story.
  • I don't own it. In fact I've only played it once at the local Games shops, but I would definitely recommend getting it.
    At