Pc Case Mods
  • Been looking around for a new PC case as Janeybobs says my "Pimp My PC" case is too big & ugly, but I like it. So I've tooted around the net and found the biggest, most fully on hardcore manga/anime fan PC case mod'ed to perfection

Take a look at the Web Site

I want to make one of these but as a Lara Croft case
  • And that's a PC case? :o
    Hmm, wonder which one I'd like? A Lara Croft one sounds good, as long as it's Angelina Jolie as Lara B)
    I wouldn't say no to a character from one of the Final Fantasy series though. Hmm, hows about Tifa? Or maybe Aeris? Ooh, or maybe Yuna? Oh oh, maybe Rikku? From FFX-2 of course, kind of illegal even here in the UK when she's in FFX (she's only 15 there).
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHH too many characters could choose from, brain...going...to...explode :w00t2:
  • Nice, the Lara backpack woull work a treat for putting the pc in.

The last cool pimped rig i seen was in a whiskey bottle (obviously a big bottle) and it had the fan in the neck.

Looking forward to the lara rig - I would suggest an on her knees build for stability, and head at no more than waist height.... :devilish:
  • QUOTE(Majik @ Aug 5 2006, 02:55 PM) [snapback]67634[/snapback]

The last cool pimped rig i seen was in a whiskey bottle (obviously a big bottle) and it had the fan in the neck.

[/b]

Gives a whole new meaning to a liquid cooled PC :D
  • Think using that as a cooling would be a little ackward, especially when it comes to affecting the memory and basic subroutines :g: