• what are and how do you use the game sharke codes??!??!??!??!??!?
  • Quite simply game shark codes are codes used specifically with the Game Shark,a "game enhancer" made by InterAct.Without this the codes are useless.

These codes are put in before the game loads and can change specific bits of coding to make the game easier or harder (infinite weapons,infinite health,one shot kills,etc.).

You can find out more about it at the official web site.I'd put the address here but it isn't allowed under the rules of the forum.They own the domain name for GameShark so the address is very simple to figure out.
  • Not a stupid question at all my friend. At one time, I also pondered this great question. What ARE those little numbers and letters. Just as Lyndon said, probably much better then I, they are a code to input into a small system that you attach to your playstation ( if it's the older version) or use a CD to download the codes into the game. I'm not quite sure exactly how they work, but I'n not quite ready to tear mine into tiny pieces and reconfigure it hehe. I still have yet to understand why my gameshark always seems to put in the wrong code hehe. Every time, I slip up and the code freezes the game. Hehe, maybe I'm just a clutz! Well anyways, I hope this helped! :grin1:
    Quite simply game shark codes are codes used specifically with the Game Shark,a "game enhancer" made by InterAct.Without this the codes are useless.[/b][/quote]
    as lyndon m said u can buy a gameshark. there are other makers of gamesharks here in Australia. they let u input codes when a menu comes up. unfortunatly some of these gamesharks can allow u to play pirated games

Last edited by bakerjosh10429 at April 21 2002,18:02