Happy Anniversary

• My wife ( Star ) as you know her, has put up with my cranky rear for a year now. I wanted to use this space to let her know how much I appreciate her, as we are both members here she should stumble across this thread. If it needs to be deleted, so be it, butI just want to let her know how much she means to me. If anyone feels they have something to add to this thread by all means please do. Alot of you know the two of us together and as individuals, so your input will always be welcome.

Now, pardon me while I wax eloquent :

Lenyce, There is no reason in the world I deserve to be with you, but I am so grateful I am. We've been through more than anyone else in the world can imagine and we've stuck together side by side, through thick and thin, through the fires of HELL literally and come out together. You are all that I need, all that Iwant, and all I ever care to have. I could quote a thousand sappy songs, but that's not my nature. At times it may not seem it but I have so much to give to you in my heart, body and soul.

In closing I guess I'll quote a band who you are familiar with:

" I am the way, I am the light, I am the dark inside the night, I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, And in the dark I hear your screams, Don't turn away, Just take my hand, And when you make your final stand, I'll be right there, I'll never leave , All I ask of you is believe. "

Some rocks are fragile, but I promise to be your rock of Gibraltar. Whether it be shale or granite, I'll be your rock my dear.
  • Sounds like you're the perfect couple :clap:

• Your post is a sweet and loving gesture which breaks no rules and therefore are safe from deletion or anything like that. I can tell that you two are a great match for each other. So happy anniversary and may there be many, many more to come.
  • John, you know I adore you and Lenyce! I'm so happy for both of you! I think you've both got something special in each other and I wish you nothing but the best!

If she can put up with you and football and you can put up with... well... if she can put up with you and football then she's a woman to hold onto! :laugh: Congrats to you both!
  • Aww this is a really sweet gesture and i only hope you guys share even more wonderful years together!!

Celebrate the good times!! :clap:
  • Yep, Im scrapping it! Bleg, never in my life have I seen such attrocities!...

Lol, just kidding John, congrats to both star and yourself! Take care of each other, your both pretty special people from what I have heard and seen. Good luck.
  • Awww how cute! :D
    Now I've got one more thing to add to the long list of requirements for my future husband (whomever he may be) to meet.

Congrats on the anniversary jdm and star! :hug:
    Certainly is nice to see a couple which loves each other as much as you two do.

Has she even seen this thread?? :blink:
    No doubt if she has she was probably ecstatic.

Anywho, congratulations to you both!!
    I hope many many of the best and more years to come!!

• You've got a list of requirements? :o er how many exactly? I'm intrigued now :g:
  • O.k. Now that the tears have stopped rolling down my face and I can see to type again ; I want to thank you all for the congrates and you John for being the true love of my life. I know that we don't talk much but that doesn't mean that I'm upset or hate you I just think that we are to that point in our life that we really don't need to many words to show how we feal. We have pretty much been together for 9 years and I'm very happy and content. I am not going anywhere, you are soooooo stuck with me that it would make cupid sick.

Oh, and you are very lucky to be with me, who else would put up with you??!! HA HA!!!!!
  • QUOTE(star31 @ Aug 16 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]67942[/snapback]

O.k. Now that the tears have stopped rolling down my face and I can see to type again
    [/b]

I have to ask - is that from laughing or crying :59:
  • I'm REALLY intrigued how many things you've got written down and what they are. We could all rate your list of requirements and see which are achievable and which are downright impossible for someone, who isn't some sort of super hero, to do.
  • QUOTE(Jay290783 @ Aug 17 2006, 05:02 AM) [snapback]67962[/snapback]

I'm REALLY intrigued how many things you've got written down and what they are. We could all rate your list of requirements and see which are achievable and which are downright impossible for someone, who isn't some sort of super hero, to do.
    [/b]

Okay there Jay, read my blog. Read it and weep. :harhar:
    I'll post the infamous list on my blog and you all can read there and rate it and such. Too much work to turn it into an actual thread...seems a little silly anyway. So go to my blog and look at my list and see what requirements you might and/or won't be able to meet. :flex:
  • QUOTE(RedKenny @ Aug 18 2006, 07:51 AM) [snapback]67981[/snapback]
    look at my list and see what requirements you might and/or won't be able to meet. :flex: [/b]

See which requirements I can meet? Erm, k :blink:
    I'll see, though might get a bit strange. Long distance relationships just don't work, unfortunately. You'll just have to try not to get TOO upset ;) lol

• QUOTE(Jay290783 @ Aug 18 2006, 04:50 AM) [snapback]67990[/snapback]

See which requirements I can meet? Erm, k
    I'll see, though might get a bit strange. Long distance relationships just don't work, unfortunately. You'll just have to try not to get TOO upset lol

[/b]

Are you kidding? I've already got a boyfriend right now. I don't need another one. :harhar: That's okay though, it's okay to admit that you can't handle a Cali girl. :boxing:
    You haven't hurt my feelings a bit there Jay.
  • QUOTE(RedKenny @ Aug 18 2006, 07:19 PM) [snapback]67999[/snapback]
    it's okay to admit that you can't handle a Cali girl. :boxing: [/b]

Ah well, wouldn't work anyways. I burn too easily, I need like at least factor 40 Sun Cream (Sun Block, whatever) :crybaby: