World War I Team Battles
  • Just a quick message.
    I've been wondering for a while now. Are there any plans of brining this Team Battle thing back? If so, when?
    I can't speak for other people, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Plus the team I was on, AXIS, were only 2-1 down after the third battle and we would've, hopefully, won the 4th battle drawing the game all square again.
    Anyone else want to see this great Community game brought back? I certainly would like to see it again.
  • I personally enjoyed the WAR in the forums and I'm sure everyone else who participated did as well. The forums were very active during the WAR which made this place that much more fun!

It took a lot of planning and was a lot of work for Jim and Majik. After 5 weeks of WAR it was time for a break. I'm sure the battle system will be back again and another event will take place eventually.

And for the record, the AXIS would have won that war had the Allies not turned tail and run! :harhar:

Long live the Loop!
  • I would like to see a futuristic based war. Like something set in the year 2100 or something like that.
  • Personally, I did enjoy the Team Battle a lot. It was certainly the greatest time to gather in the LiveChat area and chat with everyone.

With summer going on right now though, it's bound to be difficult to manage creating more team battles and such. It is certainly time for a break now.

Oh, and charger..
    RedKenny and her pack of wild rabid dogs had the AXIS down 2 battles. :harhar: ner nee ner nee ner ner!!
    :D
  • Yeeeaaah, but ONLY 2-1 though. We were on our way back, we were sooo gonna kick the Allies butts.
    Bring on a futuristic Space Battle and we'll wup the Allies, or whatever they end up getting called, FIVE NIL...AT LEAST :harhar: