One Down One To Go
  • Got the letter today to say that im officically certified as a Pharmacy Technician and have passed my NVQ3 WOO HOO!!!!!!! 2 years hard slog over and am very chuffed with myself.

Celebrating with a chinese tonight!

Just the checking exam to go on the 8th sept for the 2nd course then roll on payrise!!
  • WTG Jane! :clap: Guess this means Tiff can look foward to a bit fancier gifts this Christmas now? :tongue:
  • Fantastic News Jane - Well Done !

Best of luck for the exam.
  • QUOTE(oddish182000 @ Aug 30 2006, 11:52 AM) [snapback]68222[/snapback]
    2 years hard slog over and am very chuffed with myself.

Celebrating with a chinese tonight![/b]

Chuffed? That sounds painful? :blink: And does Tiff know about this chinese you're celebrating with? :laugh:

Seriously, congratulations on your success! :clap:
  • Well done on your achievement. It's all worth it in the end isn't it? Even if it IS a chunk out of your life. Don't think I'll EVER be done with education :mellow:

• :59: Congratulations!!!! Im proud of you Jane! Hard work always pays off in the end.
  • Awww Oddy is growing up so fast!! :D

Congratulations there Jane! Certainly your work will pay off when you get a pay raise ^_^
  • QUOTE(RedKenny @ Sep 1 2006, 09:16 AM) [snapback]68264[/snapback]
    Congratulations there Jane! Certainly your work will pay off when you get a pay raise ^_^ [/b]

It's such a pity that our world revolves around money so much. Darn Capitalists :censored: lol.