Dog Arrested !?!?!?!
  • Did anybody else hear that Dog the Bounty hunter got arrested? The US Marshalls barged into his house and took him into custody. He broke the law in Mexico performing a heroic act and could possibly be extradited to Mexico so serve prison time. In 2000, I believe, He traveled to Mexico to capture a man who was convicted of 86 counts of rape and sexual assault. In mexico bounty huntering is illegal. He originally spent 7 days in jail in Mexico and was released. But now for some reason the Mexican government is pressing the US government to extradite him back to Mexico where for a trial. The media has said he could face anywhere from 6 months to 4 years in a mexican prison.

For those of you who don't know him, he has a tv show where he lets cameras follow him while he tracks down fugitives and puts them in jail.

I would hope that the Mexican courts would take into account that he has removed hundreds of criminals from the streets and is a true hero. Even though it is illegal in Mexico he helped to take and extremely dangerous man off the streets and IMO did the right thing. I wish him the best of luck and I hope he can return to his job asap.
  • Flamin' Hell, this guy is a hero to me. I've seen what he does many time on TV. The US must be nuts to give him up as he bangs up scum all the time