Why are bosses a pain in the rear?
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=18]Why are bosses a pain in the rear?[/drupal]

I would like to point out that only once in my life have I ever been a boss - it was for all of 3 months and it was about 5 years ago - this woman was about 15 years my senior and she still says that I was the best boss she ever had. And thats without it being the sort of relationship they post on websites that you can find Tiff viewing when Janeybobs is in a bit of a mood.... :o
  • They are a pain because they can be. I know all too well from my own job what bosses are like- they come in trying to say how to do something when those that have done the job for years know perfectly well the boss' idea will not work. So, you have to try to explain to them (small words help) why their idea is not as good as how things are done now.

Fortunately most of the supervisors I have had were fellow co-workers who did not fall into the "Us vs Them" mentality you have run into. The main problem comes from the supposed manager and the higher ups from head office who haven't seen how it's done.
  • My boss is a complete ar$e!! dont get me worng - i like the woman - but she isnt the best at what she does. The thing goes we get scripts over from the gp's - we put them into little baskets - do them - i check them once (and until i pass my exam) she checks them again. Then they are bagged up and put on the shelf ready for collection.

The thing is that she seems to want to do anything EXCEPT check!! We dont have an infinte supply of baskets and once they are all piled up waiting for her to check them then we cant do anymore!! Then she moans that we arent doing any work!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! She even said yesterdya after i followed her with a basket and kept moving her to infront of them - that she thinks that she is only there to check prescriptions????? WELL WHAT THE **** ARE U HERE FOR THEN!!!????
  • And thats without it being the sort of relationship they post on websites that you can find Tiff viewing when Janeybobs is in a bit of a mood.... :o

lol, that was absolutely halarious