To get a job or to not get a job, THAT is the question? Answer on a postcard to the following addre
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=21]To get a job or to not get a job, THAT is the question? Answer on a postcard to the following address...[/drupal]

Right, first things first. I'd better take you back about er 3 months, maybe longer?I applied to a local school for a Teaching Assistant job. To cut a long story short, I didn't get the job :(Anyway, about a week or two later, I got a letter stating that I hadn't been successful with my job, but they DID think my application form was excellent. This naturally lead me to the thoughts, "if it was sooo good, then why the h**l didn't they give me an interview at the very least?"
  • Will for sure keep my fingers crossed for ya.:p
    What a mess for getting a job though. I would rather hear that I'm not getting it than have them leave me hanging like that.

First comment here! GO me!!!:D
  • I had an interview like that once. It was for Pharmacy Technican at Durham Prison.

Was the single best interview i had ever had!! Three people on the panel - the pharmacist, a nurse, and a prison officer. Was asked allsorts - Phamacy and clinical governance stuff, clinical things and loads of security stuff too.

As the pharmacy guy was walking me out he told me it was the best interview he'd ever given and was really glad to have had the chance to speak to me blah blah blah

Rang back the next day to say i hadnt got it!! Why do they tell you that stuff and get your hopes up?? Its cruel

Really hope you get the job you deserve Jay - Sounds like you work really hard!!