• my playstation 2 has broken(BOHO) :mad:
  • If i'm not mistaken, PS2 emulators are illegal. I'm pretty sure that most emulator's, this side of Bleem, are illegal. One of the more knowledgeable members such as Tiff or Lyn may know more about this subject but right now i'm going to have to say that i know we couldn't post the site in the forums even if it was legal as it would be another gaming site and you know the rules on posting links to other gaming sites or ones that sell anything. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • if they are iligel im sorry as i was unaware of this fact i shall delete that one of my system straight away thanks for that madhtr and im sorry about this thread
  • I'm going to check and see if they're illegal or not. I'll get back to you on it. But like i said, i'm pretty sure they are. I'll let you know in just a bit. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Ok, it turns out that as long as you own the games that you plan on emulating then it is legal for you to play them. So, if you have a copy of GT3 and you get the rom for that game then it's legal to play but if you picked up a rom that you do not have the full retail version of the games then it is illegal and you could get yourself in trouble. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Thanx mad i guess it is legal for me then
  • Quote (jcandsc @ Nov. 29 2001,09:15)
    my playstation 2 has broken(BOHO) :mad: