Computer and Concert
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=24]Computer and Concert[/drupal]

The day started off kinda bad. I finally got word from Best Buy about my laptop. They said that my hard drive crashed and I need to get a new one. I called my Dad to find out what kind of hard drive would be best. He then called best buy to find out some mor about the hard drive and the pricing. They got into a huge arguement because the geek squad tech charged me the wrong price and they couldn't come up with the correct pricing. My mother heard of this and she got on the phone to argue (which she is very, very good at. My mom is a pro when it comes to arguing on the phone). The guy told her that she needed to come to the store in order to get the things worked out. That made her even more pissed because she lives like 45 minutes away from me. So I met her at the store. I was tyring to get this all worked out quickly because I was supposed to go to an Aerosmith and Motley Crue concert. My mother started yelling at the manager and he said he didn't know what happened but he said he will fix everything for no extra cost. So instead of paying an extra $120 for a hard drive and $50 to install I am paying nothing, which is awesome!!!