Stagnant janeybobs
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=28]Stagnant janeybobs[/drupal]

You know when you feel you dont do anything except work, eat , come home, eat, bed, back to workIts a viciuous circle and although im eating healthy and not gaining any weight - im also not loosing it eitherI thought about going back the gym after work - but i really hate it!! So have decided i need a new 'thing' one thats gonna get me fit help me loose weight and stop me getting depressed in winter and help me meet new people.
  • Oooooooooo I better start watching what I say to you now?

Yeah right! You know who wears the pants in our releationship ;) and don't you forget it!
  • Kick boxing?! LOL. Wow!
    I'd say play DDR cuz it's aerobic. It gets your muscles moving, and you'd also be playing a game.:p

But I suppose kickboxing is good too.
  • Chris N STAFF said:
    Oooooooooo I better start watching what I say to you now?

Yeah right! You know who wears the pants in our releationship ;) and don't you forget it!

When you say pants do you mean trouser pants, or thong pants - In any case my sweet - You definetly wear the pants - Only will you wash them before you give them me back next time?:huh:
  • Jane, is my memory playing tricks or did Chris say once that you have Eye Toy Kenetic? If so, play it - my missus lost 18 lb using it for 30 minutes every day for 4 months, and it saved a fortune in gym bills.

there were also other fringe benefits of the missus getting all sweaty in the living room with the curtains closed....... :rolleyes: