• After I hooked up my surround sound and popped in Sky Odyessey I didn't get any sound with this game. All my other games work fine Gran Turismo 3, Metal Gear Solid 2 and ATV Off Road Fury. I am using the digital out hook up on the back of the console. Is that the reason? Is Sky Odyessey not capable of sending its audio with the optic cable? Just wondering 'cause sound seems to be an important part of my gaming experience.
  • that might be it try checking the instruction booklet. Those things are actually used u know!
  • I'm thinking that reading the instruction manual isn't going to help in this case. I'm not quite sute why only this one game won't have sound other than maybe it has been scratched in the wrong spot which is causing the sound to not be read. Oh, make sure the volume is turned up...heh, heh....only joking with you.Other than the disk being possibly defective or dirty then i'm not quite sure why it doesn't work. I do hope that you get that fixed though. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Rex,

Try going through your owners manual :read: