I Just...GIVE UP!!
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=41]I Just...GIVE UP!![/drupal]

Technology has seen fit to annoy me today. I've updated my operating system on my MAC and then all of a sudden, the CD drive doesn't work. I can't get it to take a disc into the computer at all!! So then I come onto the PC (where I am now) and decided to try and print out review sheets for jury duty and such. Only to find out...lo and behold, the printer is out of ink while printing 2 of the 4 pages. So I get up and get some ink from Staples and come home and place the ink cartridge in the place where it's supposed to be and tell it to print and what does it do?
  • WOAH there girl. Calm down. Don't worry about the technology, it can be a bit frustrating at times. Just step away from the printer and the mac, ok?
    As for your b/f either dump him before he dumps you or have a serious talk and tell him how thin the ice is that he's determined to skate on.
    If your stressed then why not go out somewhere with your friend, sounds like you both could use a trip out somewhere. Even if it's just to your local mall or whatever.

Anyway, hope everything goes better for you later today and certainly tomorrow. Cheer up, ay? Just smile :D