• I was cleanig up in the compy tonight and found this thing I had put together. It's not completely finished in my opinion but I figure that it will do.
    I was planning on releasing it after total world domination, but that ship seems to have sailed.

http://hem.bredband.net/manneman/WWCred.wmv

It's a big file, almost 9MB, so it may take a while to load.
    I can't get it to run on my browser either but if you copy the URL you can paste it into the windows media player (ctrl+U will open the interface). That worked for me.

Enjoy.
  • Manne, that was the sweetest thing I've seen in ages. It nearly brought a tear to my eye! :crybaby: The production value was absolutely top notch. You truly were a great leader!

Those were some great times of intense camaraderie and I'll never forget the commitments made there. Long live The Loop!

Now I've got to go check my shorts cause I nearly $#@! my pants laughing at the "Fluffster Hidden Cam"!!!
  • Thanks for the memories Mags... they were the best of times, they were the worst of times, but I think that this is another chapter of APi that we will never forget ?
  • Wow manne that was brill!!!! Almost brought a tear to the eye...

How did u get in fluff's house tho??
  • That was brilliant. And you added me at the end, yay! :clap:
    Loved the bit at the end though. Hilarious.
    Manne rules!
    Give three cheers for our esteemed leader:
    "HipHip"..."Hooray"
    "HipHip"..."Hooray"
    "HipHip"..."Hooraaay" :D
    p.s. Red instead of usual blue to represent the superior might of the red army.
  • Lol, that last bit about Fluff was halarious.
  • Indeed it shall be remembered as harsh by those who fought in it, but the adversity brought us all closer, a common bond found in the hardship of the trenches, but thankfully it wasnt bad enough to have to eat Jane's cooking...... :o

Fluff will pee himself when he finds out that you hacked into his webcam...
    Oh lord, Magnus, please tell me you turn it off when he is online to his woman..... ::eek:
  • Rory K STAFF said:
    Indeed it shall be remembered as harsh by those who fought in it, but the adversity brought us all closer, a common bond found in the hardship of the trenches, but thankfully it wasnt bad enough to have to eat Jane's cooking...... :o

Fluff will pee himself when he finds out that you hacked into his webcam...
    Oh lord, Magnus, please tell me you turn it off when he is online to his woman..... ::eek:

What did tiff tell you about my cooking - The pasta bake thing was an isolated incident. I didnt know oven gloves were flammable ....or slippers.
  • Jane S STAFF said:
    What did tiff tell you about my cooking - The pasta bake thing was an isolated incident. I didnt know oven gloves were flammable ....or slippers.

Oh so it was you that made headline news. Something along the lines of...
    Lady sets fire to slippers and oven gloves while taking out pasta bake
    I believe there was also one of those hilarious lines, something like...
    Who needs pasta bakes when you've got roasted slippers
    You need to be more careful Jane. Try to get into the papers for a better reason next time, ok? ;)