• A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=69]Halloween[/drupal]

Okay so I've made a complete list of what I'm gonna need for my halloween costume. [center][ ]Cat ears [X]Cat nose [ ]Cat costume [X]Muskateer hat [ ]Cat Tail [X]Boots [X]Sword [ ]Cape [ ]Face Makeup[/center] Okay so those I have crossed off I've already gotten. So I'm trying to search for some sort of adult pattern for a cat costume. (seeing as how I'm not a child) and oh my goodness. Is there no pattern that doesn't make an adult look a bit risque? I wanna be Puss in Boots for crying out loud and all I see for cat costumes are those very revealing cat costumes.
  • Well can't you just get one of those revealing ones, but then make some kind of little leather cowboy type jacket to cover up the parts that are a little TOO revealed? I know it's fiddling with the costume a little, but call it...what's the words? When you change something slightly that's well known? Anyway, just say you're doing that, at least you won't have to make the costume fully from scratch? :)
  • I always find an Ice-hockey mask, blue boiler suit ripped & covered in blood & a large machette does the trick.

Oh wait! that's Friday 13th!! and it's this FRIDAY!!!!!!! must be fate as I've just got the entire collection of Friday 13th the other day!! I feel a marathon coming.
  • Chris N STAFF said:
    I always find an Ice-hockey mask, blue boiler suit ripped & covered in blood & a large machette does the trick.

Oh wait! that's Friday 13th!! and it's this FRIDAY!!!!!!! must be fate as I've just got the entire collection of Friday 13th the other day!! I feel a marathon coming.

Oh oh, just make sure there aren't anyone around in case you get sucked in and think it's all real and you end up going round slaughtering people. Oh wait, they're movies NOT games. The busy bodies haven't gotten around to movies yet as they're still complaining about games :mad: