• OK, time to get some questions in here. I thought that the TV show category ought to have been updated since last time we did this so here goes:

Who killed Laura Palmer?

(Allright, not exactly current events, but anyhow...)

Have fun.
  • Dusting off the more obscure shows I see. Twin Peaks was interesting wasn't it?

Laura Palmer was killed by her father, Leland Palmer. He was supposedly under the influence of BOB, some sort of disembodied spirit.

I'll do a bit of digging to find a follow-up question after you confirm the answer.
  • Oh, both fast and confident!
    Maybe I was refering to the Finnish show "Rauta Kangi" who might have had a character by the name of "Laura Palmer" who died by the hands of "Kauko M
  • Allrighty then. Bit of 80s tv trivia here. On the show Knight Rider, what was the name of K.I.T.T.s evil double and what does it stand for?
  • That would K.A.R.R. and it stands for Knight Automative Roving Robot.:D
  • Right with the initials, melinda, but not quite right with their meaning. It's Knight Automated Roving Robot- close enough though. The floor (or thread) is yours.
  • Okay, hmmm.

Going a little more current here:

What is Bart Simpson's last request of Side Show Bob when he is about to kill him on a yaught(spelling)?

Be Specific.
  • I believe he asked Sideshow Bob to sing for him. In fact Bob ends up doing, I believe, a musical. I think it was H.M.S. Pinafore by Gilbert & Sullivan. I'm not 100% sure of the musical, but he definitely did a full rendition of a musical while the house boat was heading down the river. That's how he ended up getting caught by Chief Wiggum and the police because he couldn't resist fulfilling Barts request.

Edit: Milestone reached
    Just noticed I've made it to 400 posts. Go me! Go me! Go me! :D
  • Yes Jason, you've got it!

The thread is all you.
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Yes Jason, you've got it!

Was I totally correct? I couldn't remember if it was H.M.S. Pinafore or something else.

Anyway, what can I put for mine?

OK, I can't think of a hard one as such, so this should be pretty easy. This question relates to StarGate: SG-1.

Who adapted the program that Major Samantha Carter helped design that allowed them to dial every StarGate at once?

And for a bonus point (you don't have to answer this one, but you can show off if you know the answer):
    Why did they use the program to dial all the StarGates in series 7 I think it was?