• A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=75]My life updated[/drupal]

Sooo, I decided to write another blog. Afterall, it's been er 11 whole days since I wrote the last one. Plus I think Mel is showing the rest of us up, especially me, by writing not one, but about at least two blogs per day. Ridiculous amount if you ask me, just kidding Mel, you keep writing away ;)

Anyhoo, what can I write about?

OOh, something I'm quite proud of, I've just finished Olympus Colyseum (spelling?) take 2 kind of level on Kingdom Heart 2. I've just beaten Hades (last night) so I'm nearing the end of the game. I would've wrote like a blog entry specific to this game but I missed out on being the one who wrote the Review for this totally AMAZING game.
  • hahaha jay. I'm not rediculous. I just have a lot to say and have to say it. That's the way I work.;)

Good luck with the TA jobs. Certainly is nice to see you're back out playing the field again.
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Good luck with the TA jobs. Certainly is nice to see you're back out playing the field again.

Exsqueeze me? I do not play the field. In fact I haven't been near any fields in ages. How dare you accuse me of that. :p

Er what was I going on about again? :confused:
    Seriously though, wish I could play the field. You got any Californian girl friends who wanna come visit England? I'm sure I could find somewhere for them to stop ;)
  • LOL. I know my university does have another location in the UK. But I don't know anybody who's studied abroad. Sorry dude.:redface: