Yeah, That's Right. I'm a TechnoTard
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=76]Yeah, That's Right. I'm a TechnoTard[/drupal]

Well folks, I figure it's best to announce this here! I finally got my hands on a PS2. So yay!! I also bought the Dirge of Cerberus with it so I'm excited! Oh, and my brother is trying to get rid of his XBOX. So I'm gonna be getting that too.:D Sorry there's not too much to post. But really, that's it. There's not really much more that I have to say. I'm on a sort of 3 day vacation right now if you will call it that.
  • Welcome to the 21st century Melinda! :p

I know all too well about company policies- seems to be a common thing having the heads make rules that are completely stupid. Things like that can turn the dream job into a nightmare quick.
  • First off may I say that I knew who Richard Nixon was before you said and I quote:
    Melinda S STAFF said:
    For those of you whom are UK folk, Nixon was one of the US Presidents...

I've emphasised the words UK folk because, well you said UK folk, not people, or public, but folk. You sure you're Californian and not from Yorkshire? :laugh: Not got any relatives from Yorkshire, England have you? :confused:
    Anyhoo, for the stupid people who don't know, er mainly me, who's the monster who's turning 1 in about a month? That your sister, niece, cousin, what? Obviously NOT your daughter I know that for sure.
    Oh, what's Dirge of Cerberus like? I'm hopefully getting it when it finally comes out over here in like a month ish.
  • Me have relatives in the UK? I've been told that I do. Supposedly I'm distantly related to some part of the Royal Family. I don't know how though.;)
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Supposedly I'm distantly related to some part of the Royal Family. I don't know how though.;)

Hey Mel. Just because you were conceived back stage at a Queen concert doesn't make you related to the Royal Family! :harhar:
  • Chris S STAFF said:
    Hey Mel. Just because you were conceived back stage at a Queen concert doesn't make you related to the Royal Family! :harhar:

That's not what I mean. My aunt had the wedding of the prince on the TV awhile back and made me watch it. She said "HE'S YOUR FAMILY" and then went off to explain how we're related..but I don't exactly care to remember.:rolleyes:
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    My aunt had the wedding of the prince on the TV awhile back and made me watch it. She said "HE'S YOUR FAMILY" and then went off to explain how we're related..but I don't exactly care to remember.:rolleyes:

Your ears aren't a bit bigger than normal are they? Maybe he's your father, but he had to give you up at birth and then you were adopted by a nice Californian family and raised as their own. Kind of like Superman but without the powers :confused: