Hope the PS3 is worth the hype!
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=80]Hope the PS3 is worth the hype![/drupal]

I've been a loyal playstation user from the beginning, i have resisted all urges to switch to other platforms,(xbox 360) looks great, i hope my patience and loyality will be rewarded.
  • I think everyone is looking forward to this one!!! Where are you in the world mikee?? Those lucky ones in the US etc are getting it earlier than us mere europeans. (Not that i can afford one for a while yet anyways!)
  • You mean people like me, Jane? :p

I think the system will be well worth the wait. As with most launches, just have to give them time to get the real good stuff out. The developers haven't had as much time with the kits as they normally do for launches so while we may not see anything overly spectacular in 2006, 2007 will have lots to see. :cool:

I'm still not overly fond of the price (then again who is?) but for all it does it's a good deal.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    You mean people like me, Jane? :p
    evil evil EVIL!!!!! How dare you mock us poor English people who have to wait until March to get our hands on a PS3? A hex on you and your PS3. May it only work when a game is put upside down :p
    Lyndon M STAFF said:I think the system will be well worth the wait. As with most launches, just have to give them time to get the real good stuff out. The developers haven't had as much time with the kits as they normally do for launches so while we may not see anything overly spectacular in 2006, 2007 will have lots to see. :cool:Well hopefully by the time we get the console it'll have a whole line of top class launch titles. MGS5, GTHD and other top quality launch titles anyone? *raises both hands and both feet*