Bully - Game Help PS2
  • If you need any help with the game Bully on the PlayStation 2 please ask it in this area, so that we can keep all answers in one place.
  • BULLY CHEAT CODES for Playstation 2

Alternate clothing
    Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding item:

Black ninja costume: Completely fill your yearbook.
    Black skate shoes: Walk at least 50 km.
    BMX champion costume: Successfully complete a bike race.
    Boxing costume: Successfully complete the Boxing Challenge or Prep Challenge in Chapter 2.
    Crash helmet: Finish in first place in the Kart Race at the Carnival.
    Dunce hat: Turn on all the showers in the boy's locker room in the gym.
    Edna mask: Destroy all nineteen tombstones.
    Fast food costume: Successfully complete the Burger Joint errand in Bullworth Vale.
    Firefighter's helmet: Pull the fire alarm twenty times.
    Gnome costume: Smash all the garden gnomes.
    Gold suit: Buy all the clothing.
    Green ninja costume: Hit targets with projectiles1,000 times.
    Grotto Master costume: Collect all G&G cards.
    Jimmy's Skeleton Halloween costume: Successfully complete the "The Candidate" mission to unlock the "Halloween" mission.
    Orderly uniform: Successfully complete "Finding Johnny Vincent" in Chapter 5.
    Pirate hat: Beat up the pirate on the island near the beach house.
    Prison uniform: Successfully complete all the detention mini-games.
    Pumpkinhead mask: Destroy all 27 pumpkins around the school and inside the main building.
    Red ninja costume: Successfully complete the Big Prank task during Halloween at Bullworth Academy.
    School mascot costume: Successfully complete "Nice Outfit" in Chapter 4.
    Tiny swimsuit: Find the preppie with a blue mission on the beach at the beach house and beat his swimming time.
    Wrestling uniform: Successfully complete Gym 1.

Class completion bonuses

Chemistry 1: Firecrackers available from chemistry set
    Chemistry 2: Stink Bombs available from chemistry set
    Chemistry 3: Itching Powder available from chemistry set
    Chemistry 4: Items produced doubled from chemistry set
    Chemistry 5: Chemistry set available all the time

English 1: Apology improved
    English 2: Better taunts
    English 3: Ability to apologize to prefects improved
    English 4: Ability to taunt bullies more effectively and from a distance
    English 5: Ability to apologize to police

Art 1: Able to exchange gift for a kiss from a girl
    Art 2: 50% health bonus from kissing girls
    Art 3: 75% health bonus from kissing girls
    Art 4: 100% health bonus from kissing girls
    Art 5: Ability to kiss girls without giving gifts

Gym 1: Headbutt and 3-hit knee groin combo unlocked
    Gym 2: Accuracy for slingshot improved
    Gym 3: Kneedrop unlocked
    Gym 4: Accuracy for slingshot improved
    Gym 5: Accuracy for slingshot improved

Photography 1: Small Photo Album unlocked - allows you to save photos to your PS2 memory card
    Photography 2: Yearbook unlocked - take photos of all the students and their picture will be unlocked in the school yearbook
    Photography 3: Large Photo Album unlocked - allows you to save an extra 15 photos to your PS2 memory card

Shop 1: Basic BMX unlocked
    Shop 2: Retro BMX unlocked - slightly better speed and handling
    Shop 3: Green BMX unlocked - speed and acceleration upgraded
    Shop 4: Blue BMX unlocked - speed and acceleration further upgraded

Easy money
    Go to the basketball court anytime after 4:00 p.m. to play the "Penalty Shot" mini-game. Bet the maximum of $20.00. Go up to the line, then press Circle to jump. Press X to throw while in mid-jump for easy knockdowns. -From: EGHQ and Edward C. Lewis

Easy Faculty Taunts
    Go to the Principle's office and taunt the secretary. When she starts to chase you, just run around the desk and continue taunting her (while locked on with L1) for as long as desired. If she grabs you, just tap Triangle(10), or if she is not already irritated, you can just keep apologizing, which also helps your stats. This works for almost all staff -- just run and taunt. -From: EGHQ

Easy yearbook photos
    To get a lot of photos in the Yearbook, go to either dormitory, pull the fire alarm, stand by and press Up, then start snapping them as they run by. -From: EGHQ

Fighting multiple opponents
    When fighting more than one opponent, sometimes you will get hit from behind. To prevent this, push over as many opponents as you can until there is only one person standing. Beat on him for a short time, then push him over when somebody else gets up. Beat on the person who got up and push them down when others get up. Try to keep as many on the ground as possible while only handling one or two enemies at a time.

Saving others from beatings
    To save someone from a beating, grab the attacker(s) by pressing Triangle and throw them far away from the victim -- so they will focus on you, and you will not accidentally hit the victim. -From: EGHQ

Destroying all pumpkins and tombstones
    After starting the "Halloween" mission, you can get a bonus for finding and smashing all the pumpkins and tombstones around campus. If you do not find all of them, do not worry. In the next (and last) mission of the chapter, where you go into the basement of the school with Gary, you will get to the boiler room. Inside will be all of the pumpkins you missed in the "Halloween" mission. Kick all of them for an unlockable. Later in the game when you unlock the "Preppie" part of town, go to the asylum. Next to it will be a warehouse, and inside are all of the tombstones you missed.

English Class
    The following is a list of the letters you are given in each English Class and the minimum number of words required within the time limit to pass the class:

English Class 1: The letters are "ELMOLW" and you need 7 words to pass the class. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Ell, Elm, Low, Mel, Mew, Mol, Mow, Ole, Owe, Owl, Lowe, Meow, Mewl, Mole, Moll, Well, Mellow.

English Class 2: The letters are "THFSGI" and you need 14 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Fig, Fit, His, Hit, Its, Sit, Figs, Fish, Fist, Fits, Gift, Gist, Hits, Sift, Sigh, This, Fight, Gifts, Shift, Sight, Fights.

English Class 3: The letters are "ELISSM" and you need 15 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Elm, Ism, Lei, Lie, Mil, Elms, Isle, Isms, Leis, Less, Lies, Lime, Mess, Mile, Mils, Miss, Semi, Sims, Slim, Isles, Limes, Miles, Seism, Semis, Slime, Slims, Smile, Slimes, Smiles.

English Class 4: The letters are "RAOCYN" and you need 19 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Any, Arc, Can, Car, Cay, Con, Coy, Cry, Nay, Nor, Oar, Ran, Ray, Roc, Yon, Corn, Cory, Cyan, Narc, Racy, Roan, Yarn, Acorn, Corny, Crony, Rayon, Crayon.

English Class 5: The letters are "DGRAGE" and you need 22 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Age, Are, Dag, Ear, Egg, Era, Erg, Gad, Gag, Rag, Red, Aged, Dare, Dear, Drag, Dreg, Egad, Gage, Gear, Grad, Rage, Read, Agger, Grade, Raged, Dagger, Ragged.

See the "Bitch" vomit in "That Bitch" mission
    Hide in the trash can behind you after you place the stink bomb in "her" locker. When she does not see you, she will vomit and continue to do so as you make your escape. If she catches you before you hide she will run away screaming.
  • where are the transmitters located ????
  • The six transistors are:

1. On the roof of the Auto Shop

2. In the school basement in the room with the furnace. You may have picked this up during the "help Gary" mission going for the fire extinguisher

3. In the middle of the road on top of the dam

4. In the alley behind the mexican restaurant acros the street from the Shiny Bike Shop. You should find it by entering the alley from the North end.

5. In the basement of the Dragon's Wing Comic Book store

6. In the small alley in New Coventry where you crawl into the window to get into the tenements.
  • How can I Knock down the wall in mission "The Tenements"
  • Bully Cheats for PS2 - How to complete the Tenements level

In the same tunnel under the train bridge that you used to meet Johnny, you
    can now find the yellow marker to start this mission, and instead see Lola.
    Now that Lola is your squeeze, she can't go back to the tenements anymore
    where the Greasers hang out, but she's left some of her stuff there. Just
    like most chicks do when they get their hooks in ya, she wants YOU to go get
    it and you just have to because she says so. So hop your whipped ass on a
    bike and head for the tenements. When you approach the yellow marker, you
    will have to slip into the little area that is partially blocked, and enter
    the marker to open the window and creep in the building. There are five
    items scattered throughout the building that you need to grab, two on the
    first floor, two on the second, and one on the third. You will probably
    notice very quickly that there is an area in the room you entered that seems
    to require something else to allow you into it and by looking at the radar
    you can also see that one of the items you need is in there. Forget about
    getting in there for now, it's not happening until you're on your way out.
    There are four Greasers hanging around the first floor, and if you are
    sneaky and quiet, you can probably take them all out with the slingshot
    before any of them gets their hands on you. Save up your health as best you
    can because you may need it for the fight you're in for on the third floor.
    When you've taken care of all the Greasers on this floor, pick up the one
    item you CAN get to on this floor which will be indicated by a yellow arrow,
    Lola's Address Book. Take the stairs cautiously up to the second floor with
    the slingshot armed. There will be two Greasers visible to you when you get
    up there and if you creep cautiously enough, you can take them out before
    they even know you're there. There is a big hole in the middle of this
    hallway that you can't cross (the two Greasers you just took out were on the
    other side of it, which explains why they didn't run after you). In one of
    the rooms off to the side, however, there is a Greaser, and if he sees you,
    he will run out onto a fire escape to go get some backup. Chase after him
    and take him out and anyone he manages to bring with him. When they are all
    taken care of, continue along the fire escape and reenter the building on
    the other side of the hole in the floor. Grab Lola's Lipstick before making
    your way up to the third floor. Creep carefully up the steps and before you
    reach the top, you will see three Greasers standing above. Get just high
    enough to go into scope mode with the slingshot and take them out with
    charged headshots. They will fire back at you, but they will not run down
    to beat on you. When those three are out, you are safe . . . for a moment.
    Look around on the third floor and you will see a marker where you can find
    Lola's Laundry. Prepare yourself with the Bottle Rocket Launcher or fire-
    crackers BEFORE you pick up the laundry. As soon as you pick up the
    laundry, a Greaser named Norton will make a smashing entrance and knock you
    to the floor. Norton's meanness is accentuated by the big ass sledgehammer
    he is holding. As soon as you have control back, get up and run as far
    from Norton as possible. The sledgehammer makes Norton very slow, so this
    gives you the opportunity to run to the opposite end of the room, turn
    around, target him with the explosive weapon of your choice and take a few
    chunks out of his health. Wash, rinse, repeat until Norton is down. If you
    run out of ammo, switch to the slingshot. It doesn't do as much damage, but
    if you are running to the opposite end of the room and taking out chunks of
    his health here and there, eventually you'll take him down and never get a
    scratch on you. Just don't let him hit you with that sledgehammer . . .that
    crap hurts!. When he is finally down, walk over to him and take his sledge-
    hammer. Go back down to the second floor and use it to smash your way into
    the blocked area to get Lola's Keys. Smash your way through the other side
    to avoid having to go around the fire escape and head on down to the first
    floor. Smash your way into the enclosed area you found when you first got
    here and grab Lola's Perfume. Smash your way out the other side, and you'll
    find yourself standing at the window to let yourself out. Drop the sledge-
    hammer and go. Bike, skate, run, whatever, back to Lola at the train bridge
    and give her the stuff back. Mission complete, she gives you $20 and gives
    you a little health boost.
  • ok I'm not to bright...I can't figure out what controller I need to pass shop. Im confused help please.
  • Keep doing each until the icon onscreen disappears.

For level one go clockwise with the stick, then X, then counterclockwise with the stick.

level two: rotate clockwise, square button, x button, counterclockwise rotate

level 3: clockwise rotation, X, clockwise rotation, square, circle, clockwise rotation

level 4: counterclockwise rotation, X, clockwise rotation, square, circle, clockwise rotation

level 5: circle, triangle, clockwise rotation, X, counterclockwise rotation, square, circle, counterclockwise rotation

Just follow along with that is shown onscreen and you should be fine.
  • i am on the mission where you have to take the photo of the townies burning the trophies. i have tried taking the picture repeatedly, (and it keeps telling me its a "good photo" and asks me if it wants me to save) but it won't ever let me advance in the mission. do i have to be standing in a certain spot to take the picture the right way?

thanks
  • [QUOTE=bloodmilk;37069]i am on the mission where you have to take the photo of the townies burning the trophies. i have tried taking the picture repeatedly, (and it keeps telling me its a "good photo" and asks me if it wants me to save) but it won't ever let me advance in the mission. do i have to be standing in a certain spot to take the picture the right way?

keep doing that until icon dissapears if that doesn't work try returning to the guy you took the picutes for
  • how do i get to meet nerds inside the clown on funhouse fun,
  • I'm nearly complete with the game and the one thing I can't find for the life of me is the Volcano 4000.I've picked all the lockers and have found nada.
  • What is the use of the red and green ninja costumes?
  • How do I knock down the walls in the tenements?
  • Use the sledgehammer that Norton drops when you beat time. The details of how to pass the tenements mission are detailed about halfway up this page in a long post by Jim B Staff
  • I swear I do the analog thingy in shop just fine and I fail every time. IS there a cheat to bypass shop? Figures. I hated shop in real high school too....
  • hi i'm having problems with passing the english class is there any cheat code for that
  • hi im having problem passing the english class is there any cheat codes for it
  • I'm struggling here. I'm only 10 minutes into the game and I'm told to change into the school outfit. I press triangle to open the closet, and three options are given. I scroll to the "School Outfit" and try to accept by pressing X but nothing happens. The only button presses that work are Select and Start. Am I missing something here?
  • I am one of those gamers who like the hundred percent. Now I am about at 98.29% done. I am not sure what I need but I know I dont have the burglar mask. It's long past Halloween and I hope it's not too late. Can you give me some advice?

THX a lot
  • I know something you can do. U can just go to google and search for an anagram finder so all you have to do is just type in the scrambled letters and and it should produce the words that can be made out of them.
  • That was for the English thing...
  • buffettfan18 said:
    I'm struggling here. I'm only 10 minutes into the game and I'm told to change into the school outfit. I press triangle to open the closet, and three options are given. I scroll to the "School Outfit" and try to accept by pressing X but nothing happens. The only button presses that work are Select and Start. Am I missing something here?

Im also having that problem, can sum1 please help?
  • bBoy_Edge said:

I've almost filled up my yearbook but I can't find the character Ray?? Where is he and what happens once you've filled it up?:confused:
  • Please help. I'm stuck... I just finished "Paparazzi" in Chapter IV and now there are no more missions available. The next one is supposed to be "Funhouse Fun" but it's not showing up. What must I do to continue the game? Thanks.
    -Phil
  • bBoy_Edge said:

I also am having this problem, so any help would be appreciated. The game gets stuck in the closet while on the first mission to change Jimmy's wardrobe to the school uniform. Very annoying. Triangle button does nothing to exit out of the closet.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Keep doing each until the icon onscreen disappears.

For level one go clockwise with the stick, then X, then counterclockwise with the stick.

level 3: clockwise rotation, X, clockwise rotation, square, circle, clockwise rotation

level 4: counterclockwise rotation, X, clockwise rotation, square, circle, clockwise rotation

level 5: circle, triangle, clockwise rotation, X, counterclockwise rotation, square, circle, counterclockwise rotation

how does it work Im stuck:mad:
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:

wat icons:confused:
  • It's all right there, bullyfan- just spin the left analog stick in the direction shown and hit the buttons in the right order. For level one rotate the left stick completely around starting at the top and go right, then hit X when told, then spin the stick again the opposite way start at the top and go left until you go completely around to where you started). You should see a symbol on screen at the bottom when it's time to push the button.
  • Jim B STAFF said:
    BULLY CHEAT CODES for Playstation 2

Alternate clothing
    Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding item:

Black ninja costume: Completely fill your yearbook.
    Black skate shoes: Walk at least 50 km.
    BMX champion costume: Successfully complete a bike race.
    Boxing costume: Successfully complete the Boxing Challenge or Prep Challenge in Chapter 2.
    Crash helmet: Finish in first place in the Kart Race at the Carnival.
    Dunce hat: Turn on all the showers in the boy's locker room in the gym.
    Edna mask: Destroy all nineteen tombstones.
    Fast food costume: Successfully complete the Burger Joint errand in Bullworth Vale.
    Firefighter's helmet: Pull the fire alarm twenty times.
    Gnome costume: Smash all the garden gnomes.
    Gold suit: Buy all the clothing.
    Green ninja costume: Hit targets with projectiles1,000 times.
    Grotto Master costume: Collect all G&G cards.
    Jimmy's Skeleton Halloween costume: Successfully complete the "The Candidate" mission to unlock the "Halloween" mission.
    Orderly uniform: Successfully complete "Finding Johnny Vincent" in Chapter 5.
    Pirate hat: Beat up the pirate on the island near the beach house.
    Prison uniform: Successfully complete all the detention mini-games.
    Pumpkinhead mask: Destroy all 27 pumpkins around the school and inside the main building.
    Red ninja costume: Successfully complete the Big Prank task during Halloween at Bullworth Academy.
    School mascot costume: Successfully complete "Nice Outfit" in Chapter 4.
    Tiny swimsuit: Find the preppie with a blue mission on the beach at the beach house and beat his swimming time.
    Wrestling uniform: Successfully complete Gym 1.

Class completion bonuses

Chemistry 1: Firecrackers available from chemistry set
    Chemistry 2: Stink Bombs available from chemistry set
    Chemistry 3: Itching Powder available from chemistry set
    Chemistry 4: Items produced doubled from chemistry set
    Chemistry 5: Chemistry set available all the time

English 1: Apology improved
    English 2: Better taunts
    English 3: Ability to apologize to prefects improved
    English 4: Ability to taunt bullies more effectively and from a distance
    English 5: Ability to apologize to police

Art 1: Able to exchange gift for a kiss from a girl
    Art 2: 50% health bonus from kissing girls
    Art 3: 75% health bonus from kissing girls
    Art 4: 100% health bonus from kissing girls
    Art 5: Ability to kiss girls without giving gifts

Gym 1: Headbutt and 3-hit knee groin combo unlocked
    Gym 2: Accuracy for slingshot improved
    Gym 3: Kneedrop unlocked
    Gym 4: Accuracy for slingshot improved
    Gym 5: Accuracy for slingshot improved

Photography 1: Small Photo Album unlocked - allows you to save photos to your PS2 memory card
    Photography 2: Yearbook unlocked - take photos of all the students and their picture will be unlocked in the school yearbook
    Photography 3: Large Photo Album unlocked - allows you to save an extra 15 photos to your PS2 memory card

Shop 1: Basic BMX unlocked
    Shop 2: Retro BMX unlocked - slightly better speed and handling
    Shop 3: Green BMX unlocked - speed and acceleration upgraded
    Shop 4: Blue BMX unlocked - speed and acceleration further upgraded

Easy money
    Go to the basketball court anytime after 4:00 p.m. to play the "Penalty Shot" mini-game. Bet the maximum of $20.00. Go up to the line, then press Circle to jump. Press X to throw while in mid-jump for easy knockdowns. -From: EGHQ and Edward C. Lewis

Easy Faculty Taunts
    Go to the Principle's office and taunt the secretary. When she starts to chase you, just run around the desk and continue taunting her (while locked on with L1) for as long as desired. If she grabs you, just tap Triangle(10), or if she is not already irritated, you can just keep apologizing, which also helps your stats. This works for almost all staff -- just run and taunt. -From: EGHQ

Easy yearbook photos
    To get a lot of photos in the Yearbook, go to either dormitory, pull the fire alarm, stand by and press Up, then start snapping them as they run by. -From: EGHQ

Fighting multiple opponents
    When fighting more than one opponent, sometimes you will get hit from behind. To prevent this, push over as many opponents as you can until there is only one person standing. Beat on him for a short time, then push him over when somebody else gets up. Beat on the person who got up and push them down when others get up. Try to keep as many on the ground as possible while only handling one or two enemies at a time.

Saving others from beatings
    To save someone from a beating, grab the attacker(s) by pressing Triangle and throw them far away from the victim -- so they will focus on you, and you will not accidentally hit the victim. -From: EGHQ

Destroying all pumpkins and tombstones
    After starting the "Halloween" mission, you can get a bonus for finding and smashing all the pumpkins and tombstones around campus. If you do not find all of them, do not worry. In the next (and last) mission of the chapter, where you go into the basement of the school with Gary, you will get to the boiler room. Inside will be all of the pumpkins you missed in the "Halloween" mission. Kick all of them for an unlockable. Later in the game when you unlock the "Preppie" part of town, go to the asylum. Next to it will be a warehouse, and inside are all of the tombstones you missed.

English Class
    The following is a list of the letters you are given in each English Class and the minimum number of words required within the time limit to pass the class:

English Class 1: The letters are "ELMOLW" and you need 7 words to pass the class. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Ell, Elm, Low, Mel, Mew, Mol, Mow, Ole, Owe, Owl, Lowe, Meow, Mewl, Mole, Moll, Well, Mellow.

English Class 2: The letters are "THFSGI" and you need 14 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Fig, Fit, His, Hit, Its, Sit, Figs, Fish, Fist, Fits, Gift, Gist, Hits, Sift, Sigh, This, Fight, Gifts, Shift, Sight, Fights.

English Class 3: The letters are "ELISSM" and you need 15 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Elm, Ism, Lei, Lie, Mil, Elms, Isle, Isms, Leis, Less, Lies, Lime, Mess, Mile, Mils, Miss, Semi, Sims, Slim, Isles, Limes, Miles, Seism, Semis, Slime, Slims, Smile, Slimes, Smiles.

English Class 4: The letters are "RAOCYN" and you need 19 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Any, Arc, Can, Car, Cay, Con, Coy, Cry, Nay, Nor, Oar, Ran, Ray, Roc, Yon, Corn, Cory, Cyan, Narc, Racy, Roan, Yarn, Acorn, Corny, Crony, Rayon, Crayon.

English Class 5: The letters are "DGRAGE" and you need 22 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Age, Are, Dag, Ear, Egg, Era, Erg, Gad, Gag, Rag, Red, Aged, Dare, Dear, Drag, Dreg, Egad, Gage, Gear, Grad, Rage, Read, Agger, Grade, Raged, Dagger, Ragged.

See the "Bitch" vomit in "That Bitch" mission
    Hide in the trash can behind you after you place the stink bomb in "her" locker. When she does not see you, she will vomit and continue to do so as you make your escape. If she catches you before you hide she will run away screaming.

I tried all of cheats but none worked
    :confused:
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:

o i got it thanks:D :D :cool: I am dumb
  • sorry,is there a way 2 get out of detention??
  • Thanos_6383 said:
    I'm nearly complete with the game and the one thing I can't find for the life of me is the Volcano 4000.I've picked all the lockers and have found nada.
    i just found 1 so keep looking;)
  • how do you get a helmet 4 the scooter:confused:
  • Jim B STAFF said:
    If you need any help with the game Bully on the PlayStation 2 please ask it in this area, so that we can keep all answers in one place.

how do u get a helmet 4 the scooter:confused:
  • When at the carnival go into the go-kart racing. Complete the first race to get the helmet.
  • ok thanks:) o cool igot it,but is there a way to get out of detention
  • how do i beat the "hattwick vs. galloway" missioN!
  • Hey abby! Here is your way to defeat the Hatwick vs Galloway mission!!

Available 8:00 am to 6:30 pm
    Unlocks Camera
    Unlocks Photography Class
    Unlocks mission 'Prep Challenge' if 'Last Minute Shopping' is complete
    Unlocks mission 'Movie Tickets' if 'Last Minute Shopping' is complete

Head to the English classroom in the main school building to start this
    mission. It seems your English teacher, Mr. Galloway has been busted by Mr.
    Hattrick for drinking on the job (You knew there was a reason you liked that
    guy!). Now Galloway wants you to gather up the liquor bottles he's hidden
    around the building before Hattrick gets a chance to turn him in. There are
    3 of them and they're all pretty close by, so head on over to the cafeteria
    to grab the first one. Go into the back of the cafeteria and into the
    kitchen and all the way to the back corner. You'll find the first bottle on
    the floor there, indicated by an arrow. When you've got that, head up to
    the girls bathroom on the second floor. You're trespassing in here, so get
    the bottle in the very last stall and get the hell out of there as quick as
    possible and lose any heat you picked up from the prefects. When all is
    clear, head over to the trophy case outside the main office. Take a quick
    peek at the case and you'll see the bottle inside one of the panes of glass.
    Whip out the slingshot, bust the glass, grab the bottle and beat feet out
    the front door. Lose any heat you've got and head over to Ms Phillips who
    will be standing outside the door of the abandoned school bus on the east
    side of the main building. You'll get a camera for your efforts, the right
    to take Photography class and although I thought for a minute that Ms.
    Phillips was looking much hotter than I remembered from Art class, that
    feeling went away when she climbed on to the bus for a rather disturbing
    looking meet with the hobo.

Happy gaming!!:)
  • Okay, so we have been playing this game for a couple of days now and we are stuck trying to get some guy out of the asylum. We can't seem to find a way out once we get locked in to the room.

Any suggestions? Thanks a bunch guys!

Wooz~

:notworthy:
  • hey, just got bully and i'm stuck on defending the castle from the jocks in chapter 4? is it? whatever, i'm using the mega spud cannons and totally wiping out all the football players coming form the barrcade... but some always get by the gate and i always lose... i'd hate to use a cheat code to weasel my wat through it... does anyone have a different strategy?

thnx
  • sebbe said:
    hey, just got bully and i'm stuck on defending the castle from the jocks in chapter 4? is it? whatever, i'm using the mega spud cannons and totally wiping out all the football players coming form the barrcade... but some always get by the gate and i always lose... i'd hate to use a cheat code to weasel my wat through it... does anyone have a different strategy?

thnx

Here is a mission walkthrough. Maybe it will help?!

When you get control, run to the first barricade (the last one you came to in
    'Stronghold Assault'). Jocks will be coming at you from the other side, so
    quickly climb over and start taking them out with your BRL or the Spud
    Cannon. Some of them will be in football uniforms with red arrows over
    their heads and they will run straight for the barricade, ignoring you.
    They are trying to beat down the barricade so they can all get through, and
    like it or not, eventually they are going to succeed no matter how bada$$
    you think you are. If they didn't, the mission would never end. Hold them
    off as best as you can and when they finally break through, pick off all of
    the Jocks that are close to the observatory. When you get a break in the
    action, run like hell for the observatory gate and up the stairs to the Spud
    Cannon mounted over the gate. Take aim just to the right of the left hand
    pillar in the distance and let those spuds fly! Focus on the Jocks with the
    red arrows, because they are focused on getting to the gate to take it down.
    If even one of those guys slips by and gets to the gate, the mission is
    failed. When there are no more jocks to be -uh- tatered, the mission is
    complete.
  • heh, i got that far, the first assault is easy, but i go back to the big spud cannon and blas all the footballers running from the barracade but it still says they break thru.... then i figured that more jocks are coming from the foorball field and sneeking in the other side, i never see them though, but that's my only assumption. heh, ive been at this misson for 3 weeks and still nothing, lmao
  • maybe your controller is broke
  • in cheating time where you have to take pictures of the prep selling the tests i cant seem to get a proper picture when he's in the gym with the jock, can you give me any help... also finding johnnyvincent is impossible!!
  • Lig OFE said:
    in cheating time where you have to take pictures of the prep selling the tests i cant seem to get a proper picture when he's in the gym with the jock, can you give me any help... also finding johnnyvincent is impossible!!

Are you using the zoom at all? Are you waiting on the exchange?

For Finding Johnny Vincent, here is some help...

Time to get a little Greaser respect back, so head to the tunnel under the
    train bridge in New Covington to meet up with Lola. Johnny is missing and
    rumor has it that some dudes dressed in Asylum garb snatched him up. You
    need to break him out of the Asylum to gain back some points with the
    Greasers. The train bridge is probably the quickest route, but use the
    route of your choice to return to the Asylum that (hopefully) you broke
    Galloway out of. Head to the tree on the back side of the Asylum and drop
    your way in as you did before. You should be able to go straight to the
    front doors of the Asylum as long as you stay crouched and watch the route
    of the patrolling orderlies. Get to the front door and enter the building,
    and as usual, stay crouched. This time you have to go THROUGH the block
    that Galloway was held on (If you didn't do this side mission, refer to the
    side mission 'Galloway Away' in Chapter IV). Watch the path of the lone
    orderly in that cell block and sneak around the pillars past him into the
    next area. There is an orderly in there, but he is asleep in front of the
    TV, so as long as you keep on creepin', he'll never see you. Go to your
    right in this room and enter the next cell block. (STAY CROUCHED, NEVER
    STAND UP!) Watch the patrol of the orderly in here and again make your way
    to that far right cell where Johnny is. His door is locked and he needs you
    to get into the control room to open the door. He tells you to grab an
    orderlies uniform from the laundry to pull this off. Creep back to the
    other end of this cell block and go through the door to the right. There is
    a single orderly patrolling in there, and a wall that runs down the middle
    of the room. Use the wall to your advantage and creep down to the other
    end of the room to obtain the orderly uniform. Once you have it, feel free
    to stand up and run to the next marker. Walk up and talk to the orderly and
    you'll give him a break. When he leaves his post, go in and activate the
    control to unlock Johnny's door. Run to the new blue marker that indicates
    Johnny and he will tell you to follow him. The orderlies will be trying to
    contain all the rest of the patients that you have just released, so you
    should have little problem following behind. When you get to the rec room
    (where the orderly was sleeping in front of the TV) all of the gates will
    close around you. Look for the one that has no door behind it. Run up to
    that gate and repeatedly press triangle to lift it. Use your map to find
    your way the rest of the way out of the building. You may or may not
    encounter patients along the way that will hinder your escape, but take them
    out and don't let them get to Johnny. Johnny has a health meter and it
    obviously should not be allowed to drain. The remainder of the path should
    be quite clear and once you reach the morgue and step into the yellow
    marker, the mission is over and the escape is successful.
  • thanks i'll try zoom next time... also thanks for the other bit
  • Is there any kind of cheat or something that will let me automatically pass shop?! That class is soooo freaking HARD. At the very least, maybe a cheat that will let me have more then three tries at one time at the whole button combination thing?
  • i got cheats for the game but they dont work! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dpmiii said:
    Please help. I'm stuck... I just finished "Paparazzi" in Chapter IV and now there are no more missions available. The next one is supposed to be "Funhouse Fun" but it's not showing up. What must I do to continue the game? Thanks.
    -Phil

Funhouse Fun happens at night, so u should wait untill night or else it won't show up.
  • i keep trying to go to class but the door is locked and i't wont let me into the class. so i can't get into class so i can't pass it.
  • Jim B STAFF said:
    If you need any help with the game Bully on the PlayStation 2 please ask it in this area, so that we can keep all answers in one place.

i need help it won't let me into photagraphy class. there is no icon for me to go into class...i press triangle and it is locked. how do i get in? i tried having my camera out. nothing works
  • I need help...im in Chapter V(5)...in Find Johnny Vincent...i got to the rec room...but i can open the gate...i've tried and so has my brother...but apparently neither one of us can push triangle fast enough...can anyone help...give me some hints/tips....

<3Skwerl<br />

(NVM i got it)
  • playaandy91 said:
    i need help it won't let me into photagraphy class. there is no icon for me to go into class...i press triangle and it is locked. how do i get in? i tried having my camera out. nothing works

you dont go to the photography room...you go to the art room

<3Skwerl
  • which games are detentin mini games???
    I want the prison uniform...:confused:
  • Which games are detention mini games???
  • As one may expect, these games are found when you are caught doing something and put into detention in the school. Start giving random kids in the halls wedgies and stuff to get the prefects after you- when caught you are put into detention. Not sure how many minigames there are overall in there.
  • I cant for the life of me work out funhouse fun or w/e its called. But i go into the fun house then they say meet up with the nerds but it locks me up in that one spot of the funhouse
  • dw. I read somewhere else. You crouch :P
  • I need the burglar mask as well. Halloween is long gone-i'm in chapter six-endless summer. Did you ever figure out how to get the BURGLAR MASK. who knows how to get the BURGLAR MASK if halloween is over?
  • where is the beach house on bully for ps2:(
  • how do u throw the eggs through the window in "Tad's House"?
  • Sounds like you may not have triggered that mission correctly- when you do get to the yellow marker after buying the eggs you wind up running from the preppies who now want to kick your butt instead. You never do get to chuck the eggs at his house.
  • how can you deactivate a cheat you put in? i put the cheat for all weapons and now i want to deactivate it.

plz help me!!!!
  • Far as i know, you can't deactivate the cheat once it is in and you had saved progress.
  • ok cheers for that
    :D
  • please can u tell me how to finish the mission GLASS HOUSE with out being busted. and also help me out with how to destroy the transformer at the observatory.. and beat out the nerd who is firing rockets at me.
  • To beat Glass House don't start with what's in the front yard- instead, go around back to his greenhouse. By trashing the plants and the glass of the greenhouse itself, it should almost fill the meter. By the time you are done with this the police should be coming up the driveway- you should only need to take out a few windows by now and be able to make a getaway.

As for the transformer, aim for the red light using scope mode with the super slingshot and charge up the shots. Once you take this out Earnest will leave the spud cannon. You can then make your way to it and take out the nerds with this.
  • How do you leave the school in bully
  • How can you leave bullworth academy in the ps2 game???
  • Exiting Bullworth academy is usually done via the bridge from Bullworth Academy to Old bullworth Vale. On this route things such as the carnival can be found and many more goodies...:)

A lot of things are unlocked after Chapter 2 of the game, so i would complete chapter 2 first and then explore this route to be able to enjoy everything that's on offer....;)
  • where can i find Gary to take his picture for i can complete the year book???????:confused: help!!!!!:cool:
  • There is no one place to find him or any of the other characters- they will tend to roam around a bit. Gary, not belonging to any particular clique, makes this even harder to take care of. All i can suggest is keep your eyes open and you will run into him eventually. (Not much help, i know, but it's all i have).
  • Take a photo of him during the last mission, where you're on the rooftop
  • im on chapter one and to find the transistors, i cannot get out of school yet to get them.
  • When you are doing the cheat to unlock everything, what is the "t" button and does x3 mean press x 3 times? Also, what is the last 3? We are having trouble with this.
  • T is short for the triangle button. X3 means "3 times" so if you see those together it means hit triangle 3 times in a row.
  • how do you beat russel in the mission "help gary" i keep getting to the bit where he stops headbutting me but then im low health and he throws me on ground and starts punching me im stuck please help me:( :( :mad: :censored:
  • what is the cheat to unlock the go-kart
  • Win all of the go kart races to unlock the cart, Rasma.

Karlo, do NOT let Russel grab you. If he does, free yourself ASAP. If you have any firecrackers use these to do a bit of damage to him and, when he does his charge attack, dodge him to make him hit the wall- this will really do some damage. he will be stunned a bit when this happens so you can get some extra shots in. Tossing some firecrackers during this moment will also do more damage. Eventually you'll win, Gary will laugh at both of you and you'll have completed the first set of main missions (as well as earned some respect from the Bullies).
  • icant beat the stronghold assault mission i dont know how to destroy the transmiter HELP pleasr
  • sum1 please help me beat stronghold assault in chapter 4 iknow u have to destroy the transformer but it never brings up ne arrows to do it with the slingshot of bottle rockets! i keep gettin knocked out! and this is my fourth time ive asked 4 help and no replys yet! please help!!!!!!
  • I put your answer into the thread you had made here about your situation, forgiven. B)
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Win all of the go kart races to unlock the cart, Rasma.

Karlo, do NOT let Russel grab you. If he does, free yourself ASAP. If you have any firecrackers use these to do a bit of damage to him and, when he does his charge attack, dodge him to make him hit the wall- this will really do some damage. he will be stunned a bit when this happens so you can get some extra shots in. Tossing some firecrackers during this moment will also do more damage. Eventually you'll win, Gary will laugh at both of you and you'll have completed the first set of main missions (as well as earned some respect from the Bullies).

thanks for the helb got up to carnival date now well good thank you i cant
  • Carissa said:
    I've almost filled up my yearbook but I can't find the character Ray?? Where is he and what happens once you've filled it up?:confused:

Ray is usually very easy to find. He is the over-weight kid that isn't in ANY cliques. Green shirt. Orange hair. Anyway, when you fill the yearbook up you get the black ninja suit (which keeps you out of trouble when you tresspass anywhere or voilate curfew)
  • Simply beat the last mission. His photo will show up.
  • where can I get the moped, they say at a store but where exactly is it?
  • BullyMasterKJ said:
    Ray is usually very easy to find. He is the over-weight kid that isn't in ANY cliques. Green shirt. Orange hair. Anyway, when you fill the yearbook up you get the black ninja suit (which keeps you out of trouble when you tresspass anywhere or voilate curfew)

well, can you say how DAN looks like?
    he's the only one i need to take a picture of to complete my yearbook...

if you can see if he is a nerd,jock,preppie or whatever it is a lot easier for me to look for him :-)

thx
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    As one may expect, these games are found when you are caught doing something and put into detention in the school. Start giving random kids in the halls wedgies and stuff to get the prefects after you- when caught you are put into detention. Not sure how many minigames there are overall in there.

actually, i played alot of "detention minigames"

i've mown the grass at the grassfield next to the school (you can see the yellow school buss aswell) and i mown the grass at the field from the jocks (thats what i have to do all the time from now on when i get caught.. [someone know how much times? i am on 90% to mow] and in winter i removed the snow with a shuffle, so i dont know which other minigames i need to do... as i said before , i always need to mow the grass at the field...
  • To answer your question about Dan, vedett, he is a Jock. Try checking out where you are usually finding them and you will find him. There is no set place in the game where they are all located.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    To answer your question about Dan, vedett, he is a Jock. Try checking out where you are usually finding them and you will find him. There is no set place in the game where they are all located.

ok, thanks for the answer :D
  • How to find those rubber bands? Please,I'm nearly to the end :))
  • AlbertDevin said:
    How to find those rubber bands? Please,I'm nearly to the end :))

check out the whole map!
    look everywhere, especially in corners, or on rooftops..
    tip: you find much rubber bands when u do missions.. really, i found 1/2 from the total rubber bands, when i completed all missions...
  • okay,thank you so much :)
  • How do u get out of the school yard? My son has played this for days and all the exits from the school (gates, etc) are locked! He has so much more to explore but we cannot figure out how to get out...anyone help please!
  • Is he still in Chapter 1 of the game, jmaxim? If so he'll need to make it to chapter 2, which is the first opportunity to head out into town.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion