• hi,
    I was wondering confused: if there is a device that allows you to have multiple plyers like a you would have a multiple outlet but for playstatipn controllers because PS2 only hold 2 coontrollers and i have many games that can be 4 players!! Please answer and if you know anywhere that might sell these please let me know!!!!::D
  • Yes, you need a Playstation 2 Multi-Tap.

    Search on Google for: ps2 multitap

    or click here for more information

    If you have the smaller PStwo playstation, then you will either need a different version of the multitap or a convertor too: click here for more information

    (response time 1 hr 30 mins)