• there is a certain ps 1 game i used to adore playing for it was ravie and very busy it was called 'N2O' Please please could it be possible to make this particular game available for me to play online? i have broadband internet so am connected all day long thank you Minxi:(
  • Hi Minxi, the good news is that Sony have been working on a PlayStation emulator that will run on both the PS1 and PS3 videogame consoles.

This will allow many of the playstation games to run on both machines. They are creating an area where you can download them straight to your PSP, PS3 and this will go live later this month.

There is no news on N2O yet, but I would guess that it will be added to this website and you will be able to download it soon.

You will have to buy some of these games, but quite often they will have been reprogrammed to allow online play or an online scoreboard... so it looks like Sony has been reading your mind !

(RESPONSE TIME 1hr 20mins)
  • Minxi said:
    there is a certain ps 1 game i used to adore playing for it was ravie and very busy it was called 'N2O' Please please could it be possible to make this particular game available for me to play online? i have broadband internet so am connected all day long thank you Minxi:(

N2O I forgot to mention is a very old game I think it came out around the same time as the PS1. Thank you so much for your speedy response. kind regards Minxi