Certain MMX5 help, huh?
  • Well, game helpers, that even these days with SOTNightBoat's Ranking System Guide help: link deleted, Joey's "Hint: Rank PA:" help: link deleted, and that also with their help with it as well: link deleted and link deleted, that I'm totally stuck on first getting X completely solo to his higher hunter ranks in the game starting with his PA hunter rank at that point of getting it after Dark Dizzy or after Mattrex, huh friends :(?

Also, game helpers, that at least a slightly better explanation of what it is, what it does, and if it works or not of that very first push button cheat listed at Absolute Playstation: http://www.absolute-playstation.com/display_tip.php?tgam=942&s=2 will then also help out truly greatly as well, huh friends ;)?
  • Well, "unregistered", there is no easy way to get those ranks up other than doing your best to get through the levels as fast as possible, try not to kill too many enemy 'bots along the way and waste the bosses quickly (as suggested in the guides whose links were deleted- we prefer not to have direct links to other gaming sites). All I can say is keep trying!

As for that tip I'm not overly sure about what they meant either- I'll have to do some checking into that one.

Sorry I can't be of more help to you.