• A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=132]Registration[/drupal]

Today was my registration day. Now for those of you whom don't know background info here: I have a conditional financial aid package right now. Financial aid at my school said that I have 8 deficit units that I must make up on top of the normal full time course work. So..at bare minimum I have to pass 32 units by the end of the Spring 2007 or my financial aid package is suspended. Now I have taken 14 units this semester and am going to be taking 4 units during interterm. So that allows me 18 units out of the 32 I need.
  • So you went with your dad instead of your mum (sorry mom) then? If I remember correctly your mom wanted you to continue your job didn't she? Or was it your dad? Of I forget. Anyway, guess you were gonna end up doing the opposite of what one of them wanted.
    Good luck with all that work; you'll need it :o
  • Jason F Staff said:
    So you went with your dad instead of your mum (sorry mom) then? If I remember correctly your mom wanted you to continue your job didn't she? Or was it your dad? Of I forget. Anyway, guess you were gonna end up doing the opposite of what one of them wanted.
    Good luck with all that work; you'll need it :o

I really have no choice. I either pass all these units I take in Spring or I get kicked out. Pretty cut and dry there. So obviously I'm gonna choose pass them all.