Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06
  • I put the cheat codes in Options-Passwords-then what do I do?

Do I need a memory card to put in the cheat codes?

Could you please walk me thru the entire process of putting cheat codes in for this game?

Thank you for your help
  • Right, first of all, I'll post the cheats I've found for this game, just to check they're the same as the ones you have.

PASSWORD
    Effect

WOOGLIN
    unlocks all golfers

ITSINTHEHOLE
    unlocks all courses

CLUB11
    unlocks all clubs

GOLDENAGE
    Tiger Woods with a hat

TECHNICOLOR
    Tiger Woods with old striped pants

THROWBACK
    Tiger Woods with very old golf outfit

OLDSKOOL
    Tiger Woods with alternate old golf outfit

ARNIESARMY
    Arnold Palmer

GOLDENBEAR
    Jack Nicklaus

THEHAWK
    Ben Hogan

FEATHEIRE
    Old Tom Morris

IDONTHAVEAPROBLEM
    Tommy Black

JUSTDOIT
    Unlock all Nike sponsorship items

POCKETPAIR
    unlock "Wesley Rounder"

LANDOWNER
    The Emperor

BLACKKNIGHT
    Gary Player

NEWLEGEND
    Sunday Tiger

REGGIE
    Reg Whethers

THEMAGICIAN
    Steve Belestro

Now make sure you check the spellings when entering the passwords. I'm not sure if they're case sensitive, so try typing them in FULL CAPITALS to see if that works.
    With most games that require the inputting of passwords, you don't necessarily need a memory card, but you could try using one to see if it works then.
    If you STILL can't get the passwords to work, then I'm officially stumped. Not having the game myself, I can't guarantee whether the codes work or not and what you, and how, you have to type in as passwords.

Sorry I couldn't be any more help for you kinneloa.
  • Once you have the code entered highlight the Done key on the onscreen keyboard and hit X or hit the start button on your controller. You should hear a sound and be taken back to the menu if the password took. The passwords are case sensitive, BTW.
  • Cheers for that Lyn. I wasn't sure about what happened afterwards and whether or not they were case sensitive.

I hope between myself and Lyndon, we have helped you with your code problem kinneloa
    We aim to please :D
  • thanks-

how do i know or see if the password worked?

do i need to re start the game?

thanks
  • if the code worked how do i get for example to the other courses?

Thanks again
  • I tried the code for all courses and it did unlock the actual courses, the fantasy courses such as central park remained locked. It has to be done in lowercase letters. You should hear a somewhat high-pitched sound if it worked. When you go to set up a round of golf such as a normal 18 hole round in Traditional Modes you should be able to select the courses.
  • ok im in Tradiotnal where do i find the various courses?

Thanks