Can't save dw7 on memory card, help
  • Im playing dragon warrior 7 but it says it can't find my memory card, even though it's plugged in.
  • Yes, for PSX games you need a PSX memory card. For a PS2 game then you can use your 8mb card. PS2 games and MCs use Magic Gate technology to make sure that the saves are never messed up. But with DW7 you need to use a PSX MC. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • got it workin.
  • Sony told me (not saying the tech guy was right or you madhtr) that the "Magic Gate" was encryption code for secure online shopping transactions (when we finally get online). Does anyone no for sure? Not that it really matters just curious. ?????
  • Magic Gate is a type of encryption but whether or not that it's for online e-commerce is yet to be seen. When the console goes online we'll know for sure wht it will be used for and until that time we probably won't know that exact answer to this question. I would like to say that i'm right but i'm not always right. Very often i do make mistakes or get bad information so eventhough i may be nearly right most of the time, there's still times when i'm wrong. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup: