Please help with Spider Man PSOne
  • Hi all. I am a new member. I have searched the site and cannot find my answer. I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked and answered.

My son lives for the Spider man game on Playstation 1. I purchased the system and many games for resale in my eBay business. Jared is autistic and got attached to the Spider man game.

He has gotten to the level with venom and is stuck and very frustrated. Unfortunately even at 6 years old he is a better gamer than me so I cannot help him.

I really need help or tips on defeating Venom so I can help him. I cannot deal with his frustration anymore. I do not know what kind of challenging levels await after Venom but I will have to tackle that later.

Thank you all so much for your help. This game is a part of each of Jareds days and I am hoping to make tomorrow a better day for him.

Jamie Osgood
  • Ah, good ol' web head- one of the truly well done superhero video games.

When it comes time to fight Venom use the web spikes for more damage when punching. Throwing objects at him will help take his health down as well as the impact webbing.

There should be a number of health powerups around so don't be afraid to go toe-to-toe with him. using the L1 button to center the camera will help you see venom when he appears to get that first hit in. With a bit of persistence you (or rather your son) will get venom's health to nothing and he'll escape through the sewers, leading you to the next level.

Hope this helps! :)

(46 min)
  • Thank you very much! Super fast response. Will try these tips. Have a great day.