• hi my playstation2 always freezes when i am playing games and i was wondering if i could send it in to have it fixed and if so how much would it cost, thank you.
  • You probably could send it in- you would have to call Sony's tech support and talk to them first regarding sending it in and how much it would be. Their number for North America is 1-800-345-7669.

    If you are off warranty it may be better to just buy a used system considering the shipping costs and the charge on labor.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions