Ahh, the joys of handing in your notice
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=139]Ahh, the joys of handing in your notice[/drupal]

[quote]As someone who has been working for the same organisation for over ten years and has had 7 different positions in the same division for the whole of it, I have never actually left my first job.I have been what they call seconded out of it on 6 occassions and the most recent has lasted over 3 years. Now about 4 weeks ago my team manager told me that I was going to have to go back to my first job on Dec 12. This would have been a
  • Congratulations!!!!!!!

Its sooo cool handing your notice in - i cant wait until i can do it were i am at the minute! Things have taken a bit of a downward spiral and there is a lot of b!tching going on (this generally happens when its a all women workforce)

As we kind of need the money for the wedding have been biting my tongue everytime someone has pi$$ed me off, But as soon as the wedding is done and we can put in for our house in Wigan back home for me!! Im gonna tell her exactly what i think!!

My old boss has promised me a job in a new health centre he is building so we just need Tiff sorting

CONGRATS again on the new job!!!
  • That sucks for sure Rory! Congrats on the new job though!! Don't know how much of a pay increase 10 pounds would be, but I'll just imagine it being a whole lot.:D

Congratulations!
  • Thanks girls. Just cannot wait to get out of there.

Jane, I know what you are taking about, I put up with a lot of crap and stress just so that I could pay for our wedding, but it is worth it all :)

Mel,
  • Isn't that one of the best feelings? Sticking it to someone who was trying to stick it to you?

It sounds like a huge leap you are taking. Leaving a company you've worked with for over 10 years. It's hard to take that first step away from what is familiar and comfortable. It takes courage but in your case, it has definitely paid off. Now, all you have to do is figure out where to spend all that extra cash!

Congratulations Rory! I'm sure you'll be successful!