• Hello.

I'm XDrive. I'm new and I can be shy at times. I'm usually friendly.
    If I post in the wrong section, please go easy on me.

I've come here to ask a question about a Game Shark cheat I've found at the site.
    I'll post in the correct section about that a little later. But right now, I figured I'd just say hello.
  • Hi there XDrive! Nice to see another new member!:)

Don't worry about posting in the wrong section. It's a common mistake, but it's not something we nag members over. If something of yours is in the wrong section, the STAFF will just move it..no need to get all hot and bothered about it.

Anyway, welcome to Playstation Network. Enjoy your stay around here! If you wanna talk Cheats, I'd recommend giving a PM to the site's cheaters: Scott W STAFF and Magnus A STAFF. They'd be happy to speak cheats.:)

Anyway, enjoy your stay around here! Look foreward to hearing from ya on the forums.
  • Yes indeed, no worries if you post in the wrong spot, that is what us high paid staff folks are here for....:D

Enjoy yourself around here.
  • Thank you. It's nice to meet you guys.
  • No need to be shy, nobody is going to bite you (well, maybe Jason will if you ask nicely enough :p ).

We try our best to be one of the friendliest forums out there and are very no0b-friendly (after all, we were all one at one time). Feel free to join in the foolishness anytime. B)
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    No need to be shy, nobody is going to bite you (well, maybe Jason will if you ask nicely enough :p ).

Hang on their just one second, I don't bite, I nibble actually ;) Only if it's the female of the species though, I'll leave the guys for the likes of Mel and/or Jane ;)

Oh, btw, welcome to the forums XDRIVE.

Can I ask you one question though? Why XDRIVE? Do you like cross-country driving? Or maybe you just like driving across the different lanes of a road, all swirvy like? :confused:
  • XDrive? I don't know. I just thought it sounded cool.. and at the time I was thinking of something from one of my favorite Contra games, Contra Hardcorp. I kind of combined the names of two songs: Format X and Overdrive.

All though I kind of like cross country driving driving across the different lanes of a road, all swirvy like. :cool: