• This is the first time that I have ever posted a thread. I have no idea what to say. I'm more than a bit nervous about this. Please be nice to me, I'm new to this site.
  • Looks like you're off to a good start, Wereling- we were all in the same situation at one point so we know what this first-time thing is like. No worries, you'll soon get used to this.

Welcome to Absolute PlayStation, hope you enjoy your visits with us. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the forums, games, etc.- that's what us Staff types are here for! :)
  • Wereling, you've already taken the leap of faith of posting a thread, why would we bite your head off for doing so?;)

We're newbie friendly so no worries!;)

Welcome to Absolute Playstation! Now that you've successfully been able to post, you should add some replies to some threads that you like.:)
  • Don't worry we are all nice here. You don't have to worry about one of us making fun of you. I was new to this site also and I was a bit nerous. But after I posted a thread it became easy to keep posting new ones because I know a few people now.
  • Welcome Wereling! We've all been new here at one time but you are headed in the right direction! Jump right in wherever you feel comfortable!

If you need help with something, don't hesitate to ask!
  • No worries, we are a friendly bunch...so welcome aboard!!! :D
  • Welcome!!!! Its always great to have a new member and even better when its a girlie gamer!!!!

I really hope you enjoy your time here!! We were all new once so we know what it is like - Just try and enjoy yourself - cant wait to get to know you!! ;)