Finally the Weekend!
  • I just got out of school at 2:50 p.m. I am so happy that it is the weekend. I had to take a math test which I hope I passed with at least a 70%. I think I will just invite a couple of my friends and jsut play games or maybe walk the railroad tracks. Either way its going to be a fun weekend.:boxing:
  • I hear ya. I finished my last exam this mourning and now I am free on christmas break. No college for me for a month!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Your finished until after xmas now? You guys are sooo lucky!! Well im off work until monday as im not rotaed in this saturday so im off to finish the last bits of xmas shopping and food shopping whilst tiff is at work
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    I hear ya. I finished my last exam this mourning and now I am free on christmas break. No college for me for a month!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No way, a month off? I hope its the same for the college I will be going to.
  • Yeah, TopGamer..I have a month off from college too.:) I took my last exam Wednesday morning and would have a month off if I wasn't in such an academic crunch. I have to take more units and since I can't take more during Spring I have to take them during my usual month off in January. It shouldn't be too bad though. My class pretty much entails reading a book and then watching the movie on it. So it shouldn't be too bad.

Hope you had fun beating all your friends at videogames!:)