Playing ps2 in a car
  • Does anyone know if thiere is a simple way to play a PS2 ina car, I have the PS1 with the small interact screen, it's great. WHAT ABOUT THE PS2
  • First, you need a stand alone screen for the car.
  • As you said the ps1 you can play in the car. For the ps2 I'm not sure. If I get any info i'll post you.
  • Yes, Barin is right. You can actually use the PSX monitor that you currently own to play the PS2 on or if you have another tv in your car that you think might look better. But then with the monitor you'd only need to get a power inverter from your local store to plug the monitor into which if i'm not mistaken can also power the PS2 as well. If not then you'd need an inverter which has multiple outlets. Then just plug it in and start it up and you've got your PS2 playing in your car. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Please set me straight on this one... I didnt think the LCD screen for the Playstaion 1 would work with Playstation 2 games? Or is that not what you were trying to say Madhtr?
  • The LCD screen will work for both the PSX(ONE) and the PS2. You'd connect it nearly the same way but of course the screen will not connect to the PS2 like it does the PSOne. I personally don't have one but i have had someone from Sony show me how it works and the picture is great as is the sound! Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • This all sounds great, lets just hope you dont plan on playing GTA3 and driving at the same time.
  • The price of the LCD screen is $129.99 without tax and about $135 with tax. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • How are you supposed to drive and play at the same time??
  • Very carefully? I say!!