• Hi. I am new to the chat room. Have started to play Destroy All Humans 2. My past experience has been with Doom, Laura Croft and Turok. It has been a while but I look forward to this new experience.
  • Welcome to the forums borgqueen! Should we bow and call you your majesty or your highness? We don't get much royalty here! ;)

I hope you enjoy your time here!
  • Pleased to make your acquaintance borgqueen! I suppose I'll be the first to kneel and greet you as your majesty.

I can't say I've played Lara Croft..or Destroy All Humans...:( Sorry. My friend played Lara Croft back in the day of the PS1 and managed to somehow lock her butler in the fridge. To this day, I don't know how she pulled it off..but it was pretty funny!

Anyway, don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any. We're a bunch of nice people...and you seem allright too. Welcome to Absolute Playstation Network!!
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    ...managed to somehow lock her butler in the fridge. To this day, I don't know how she pulled it off..but it was pretty funny!

Oh that was easy. You just had to be really quick to exit the walk in freezer and press the button to close the door before he got out. Did take me a while to get it right though.

Anyway, welcome borgqueen. I thought someone might allready have mentioned this, but they haven't so here goes:
    Are you, by any of a chance, a Star Trek fan? And weren't you killed in the very last episode of Voyager? :confused:

Seriously though, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay here, and please come back again and again and again and again and again and...
  • First Happy New Year to all you gammers. I am but one of many borgqueens out there. Even when one is destroyed there are others to carry on. Thanks for the welcoming.
  • Just got home from work to find we have royalty staying!! How very regal!!

Welcome to the family and hope you enjoy your time here!!!
  • This time, borgqueen, we will be assimilating you and not the other way around. ;)