Console password ps2
  • I just purchased a Playstation 2 in an auction and I have found out it was used for a week.
  • There is a very easy way to erase the old password and then you will be able to either put in a new password or,like most people I would guess,turn the parental control off altogether.I will PM the information to you.
  • this is a guess but this is my password for the control level 1234 try that couse i bet you almost everyone has there password sat as that and lyndon can you pm me two on how to take the parental control off thanks
  • My Ps2 does that too, but i know the password, but its just a hassle. Could someone tell me how to get it off.
  • If you know your password then this is easy to fix.Get the onscreen menu to pop up and highlight the SetUp icon (the toolbox).From there select Custom SetUp and scroll down to Parental Control.Enter your password when it prompts you here and then scroll over to the Level menu.Set this to Off and hit the X button.That should take care of that annoying password prompt next time you want to see a movie.
  • samething here mine says put in the pass word make it easy just use 0000 thats what i use its easy to remember.
  • :holidays: The best thing to do is just to get rid of the pass word cause it will just be a pain in the ass.
  • When prompted for the password enter 4666 to delete the password in the system that you dont know... then you can enter a password you will remember... i suggest 0000 :read:
  • I read somewhere how to unlock it, but lyndon probably pm you it already. It's really a pain to do your pass word over and over again!!!!!
  • Try 7444 or 7774, one of these is the official code Sony recommends you use if you've forgotten your password. Its should be in the manual.