20 weeks today
  • and i will be a married MRS NORMAN!! Not a wife to be!!!!!!!!!

How scary is this people!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH i neeeeeeeeed more time - i neeeed to organise too much!!!!
  • Time certainly rolls up on you fast doesn't it?

Take it one step at a time Jane. One step at a time.:)
  • And now she's all "we have to do lists & finalise stuff this month, blah, blah, blah"

on which I replied "Now your starting to panic. I told you so!!"
  • yes tiff - youre sooooooooooooo helpful

going buyig suits without taking your best man!! I ASK YOU!!!
  • Tiff, that sounds like a plan to me - this way you get to pick a suit sober and then get slaughtered when your best man is picking his suit to complement yours.

Obviously it helps if they in no way suit the brides colour scheme - but thats just a bonus :o
  • Rory K STAFF said:
    Tiff, that sounds like a plan to me - this way you get to pick a suit sober and then get slaughtered when your best man is picking his suit to complement yours.

Obviously it helps if they in no way suit the brides colour scheme - but thats just a bonus :o

The thing is were both from scottish decent and have our own tartan so I could easily slip up and get kilts for the both of us. But under pain of getting my meat & 2 veg cooked with a flamethrower I must stick to a traditional suit (unless I've had a few drinks before & get them)
  • NO KILTS OR I WILL KICK YOU ASS!!!!

Will that get through to you Mr Norman. If there is even a hint of being able to see your knees and the wind blowing around your erm sporran then its all off!!!:p
  • Jane S STAFF said:
    and the wind blowing around your erm sporran then its all off!!!:p

Awww, come on Jane, don't you want everyone to see his Sporran? Or is it for you only? And what's wrong with showing his knees? You could always do like the er Jewish weddings, I think, do where the Bride and Groom kneels down. Or just get Tiff to kneel down, that would teach him ;)
    Just make sure he doesn't go "traditional" if he wears a kilt :o lol