• just got the game and want help already (sad) imm waiting :tired:
  • [b]I would think someone would be ready to help you flloyd.It would be nice to have a description of the problem instead of just saying "I need help!" though. :2silly:
  • ok here we go then to get ur " b" liecence you need to sneek past the second lot of men but i keep getting caught by the second man i tried to chuck dummy bulliets but i still get spotted :cry:
  • flloyd,

is that game really that great or pretty good.. I sorta wanna know because I thought about buyin it for something new..

I need a new game, the last game I bought for ps2 was High Heat Baseball 2003, since that, I didn't think they're been that many impressing games..

Thanks,

GET THE TABLES
  • well i really like it
  • Quote (flloyd @ May 01 2002,10:15)
    ok here we go then to get ur " b" liecence you need to sneek past the second lot of men but i keep getting caught by the second man i tried to chuck dummy bulliets but i still get spotted :cry:[/b][/quote]
    The most important thing to do while doing these stealth tests is to watch the guard`s icon on your radar. It points the way the guy is looking.So obviously don`t walk out in front of them when yhey are looking your way.
  • G'day guys,
    can you please help me get through Ramirez and his spiders in the millenium bank :unsure:
  • Hey shane. You'll find what you need here.
    Hope that helps B)
  • thnks heaps killa