• Hey people, just signed up yesterday. This is my 1st post here. I just signed up because I just got a PS3, so I was hoping for some help/guidance/tips on the system. This looks like the place to get just that.

I am a Global Moderator at another forum, so don't expect any spam from me, I'm just here to learn.
  • Well howdy there mcw1011! Welcome to Absolute Playstation Network!

Come across a new PS3 eh?? Congratulations!! I have yet to come into some money to supply myself with one, but for right now I'm satisfied with my PS2. I'll be waiting till the next Final Fantasy comes out before I try to harness up a PS3.

I'm sure you know from being a mod that if you have questions, you don't have to be afraid to ask. Enjoy your time round here!
  • As Mel said, being a Mod on another site, you'll know how hard it can be for new members to find the courage to post that first post. On the flipside though, being a Mod on another site, you'll also know what's it like answering questions and such.
    Anyway, if you've got questions, chances are we've got the answers, or we can find the answers for you.
    Sooo, welcome to the site mcw1011, enjoy your stay, and don't forget to keep coming back and participating when you're free :D
    Jay
  • Jason F Staff said:
    As Mel said, being a Mod on another site, you'll know how hard it can be for new members to find the courage to post that first post. On the flipside though, being a Mod on another site, you'll also know what's it like answering questions and such.
    Anyway, if you've got questions, chances are we've got the answers, or we can find the answers for you.
    Sooo, welcome to the site mcw1011, enjoy your stay, and don't forget to keep coming back and participating when you're free :D
    Jay

Thanks guys and gals. That's right, I moderate another forum, but it isn't gaming related really. So, I know how things work :cool: . Thanks again for the welcome, and I'll be posting.