Browser/PS Network
  • When I'm in the browser mode or playstation network (But mostly in the browser) the text is way too small to read.

I've got a 30" HDTV, using an HDMI cable. When I'm playing games on the PS3, they look perfect with the HDMI, so the problem exists only in the browser. How many of you can't read the text? I've turned the text sizes all the way up, but I am contemplating getting a magnifying glass to see it.

- One more question, do you know where I should send comments about the PS3 browser/Playstation Network to Sony? Where are they accepting feedback at?

Thanks for any help.
  • The browsers on consoles have been a half-hearted attempt at best- the Wii's beta version has a similar problem except you can zoom in well enough to read but it has you scrolling back and forth to read it all- it zooms in too close. Anyhoo, i don't plan on using the final versions of either the PS3 or Wii browser- I'll stick to the PC.

As to how to give them feedback about it you can send them an e-mail via this site.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    The browsers on consoles have been a half-hearted attempt at best- the Wii's beta version has a similar problem except you can zoom in well enough to read but it has you scrolling back and forth to read it all- it zooms in too close. Anyhoo, i don't plan on using the final versions of either the PS3 or Wii browser- I'll stick to the PC.

As to how to give them feedback about it you can send them an e-mail via this site.

Well, I hate that everyone is experiencing this, I was hoping I had just not fine-tuned something in the setup menus. I'll definitely use that link you gave me, thanks for that.

The PS3 browser wasn't going to be my sole browser for the internet, but it would have been nice to get on it sometimes, just to check a news story or something like that.

Thanks man. :)