NewB is me
  • im new to this place i thought i would introduce meself, the name is mathews, but online, and in the gaming world i am mainly known as sombulus, i am not the best at video games, but i love to try, my most favorites styles of game would be a tie between rpg and racing. my favorite rpgs would be "Vay" for the sega cd, then to "Lunar: Silver Star" for sega cd, and then ff7, and need for speed delivers a good source for racing games. i am facinated with wireless stuff, i got a logitech wireless controller wene i first got my ps2 and i love being able to walk between the ps2 and the person playing without ripping the cords out the back of the ps2 and the crashing onto the floor. I like to take screenshot from video if there is any to be desired, so you can have your own unique avatar, i would be pleased to present you with from screenshots, depending whether i can get ahold of the game and the system, which brings me to my next thingy to talk about, i much prefer sony over microsoft anyday, with one exception, it would be a hipocrit to so that wene i am a big fan of windows, i never to much cared for the xbox, never owned one hardly ever played them.
  • Hey sombulus! Welcome to Absolute Playstation Network.

You like Lunar: Silver Star? Have you seen the flash cartoon with a kitty singing the song from that game? It's pretty cute.

And you're an FF7 fan too! That is a great game! One of my favorites too. My old username was based off of that game. Love the story!

Anyway, you've already overcome the first obstacle which is getting the guts to introduce yourself so good job! If you have any questions don't be afriad to ask anyone with "STAFF" tagged onto their username and we'll work our butts off to see that you get an answer.

Enjoy your stay! Happy posting!!;)
  • Hey there sombulus!
    And welcome to this here place. Great to here about your preferences and interests, love to here more about you. There are a bunch of threads around the forums, if you have a look around I bet you'll find something interesting.
    ^_^
    See you around!
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    You like Lunar: Silver Star? Have you seen the flash cartoon with a kitty singing the song from that game? It's pretty cute.

I haven't, could you post a link?