• How come I can post a new thread here, but when I try and post a new thread in the PS2 comments it says:
    kiloj757, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is it cuz I'm a noob:mad:
  • That particular section along with the PS3 game Comments are set up to be "moderated"- all posts have to be cleared by someone with mod status before they can be seen. You should be able to post in there.
  • I can post there, but I can't start a new thread.
  • I can't post new threads in that particular section. Why?
  • Those sections are set up for only those working on the site to make threads looking for comments on certain games. Members can reply to threads but not make new ones in that section along with the PS3 Game Comments and News areas.

If you have something in mind you would like to get comments on feel free to post it in the PlayStation Discussion section, which is open to all registered members.