Fear Me All Thee Demon Walls!!
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=160]Fear Me All Thee Demon Walls!![/drupal]

Yesterday I was playing FFXII and got across both Sandseas to the tomb. I was so anxious to play more that I ran right up to the tomb. I ended up getting squandered by the Garuda. So I decided I had better figure out something else to do. While leveling up, I found a turtle and killed it. Turns out I was supposed to do that first. So after I killed the turtle I got some berries and threw them at the Garuda. Chi-baaam! A much easier battle.
  • Sounds a great game, Mel. Seems you're really getting stuck into it now. Guess what I said a few days ago about me ending up finishing it before you maybe tweaked a nerve or something :laugh:

I've gotta make sure I complete Zelda: TP, BEFORE I get FFXII, else I'll get torn between which one to play and pos either die of sleep deprevation or go insane; maybe both? :huh:
    It's those damn Poe Souls that are taking ages. I'm almost at the point where I'll be able to get the two Snails which are the last bugs I need to collect for Princess 'Buggy', forget her actual name, but she sure loves her bugs. Got 22 of the 24. Soon have a 1000 Rupper Wallet, yay me! :D
    But, like I said, those Poe Souls are EVIL to have to get. I've got I think about 35 of the 60 now. So It's gonna take me a while :(
  • Sounds like we are close to the same place in the game Mel! I only recently finished the Tomb.

The same thing happened to me when I got to the tomb. That 1st demon wall is brutal. The first time I tried to fight it and got totally wiped out. After that, when I saw it, I would just run like a chicken! ;)

Since then, I've built up all my characters to level 28 or better. Maybe I'll go back and slap that demon wall around! I owe it one!
  • Chris S STAFF said:
    Sounds like we are close to the same place in the game Mel! I only recently finished the Tomb.

The same thing happened to me when I got to the tomb. That 1st demon wall is brutal. The first time I tried to fight it and got totally wiped out. After that, when I saw it, I would just run like a chicken! ;)

Since then, I've built up all my characters to level 28 or better. Maybe I'll go back and slap that demon wall around! I owe it one!

Uh..Chris? When I was talking about the Demon Wall I was meaning the second one. I haven't bothered to battle the first one.:) I'm a chicken..but proud of it.
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Uh..Chris? When I was talking about the Demon Wall I was meaning the second one. I haven't bothered to battle the first one.:) I'm a chicken..but proud of it.

You and me both (on the chicken thing). I was wondering how you beat that first wall?! Guess you didn't. That second wall wasn't so tough. Must have been the runt of the litter! ;)