Can we have CAPS Names?
  • Are forum members allowed to have capitalized names, or is that just for staff members?

I was just wondering.

If I can't capitalize my name, I'd like to change it if at all possible...
  • No problem with having caps in the name, just no trying to mimic one of the staff names. ;) Send me a PM with what you would like the name changed to and I'll get that taken care of.
  • One more thing, did the Playstation Network forum ever have signatures, or would you ever add the ability for us to have signatures here?

I'd like that. It gives people more room to express themselves. The avatar picture is a little small to express too much ;). OK, just wondering that.
  • We did have signatures at one point but i think jim removed them as some people were exploiting them to sell things (not allowed) or just putting obscene things in them.
  • Back before the site went down we had more members than I could ever count. It was very hard to monitor everyone's signatures for obscene gestures and/or advertisements. Therefore they have been taken off for now. Im not sure if Jim has any plans to bring them back.

I do miss them though......Some of the funniest quotes I've ever seen were in sigs.
  • No, the sigs are going to be left off unfortunately. The main reason for that is due to what Mike said- it's too easy for people to slip in something inappropriate/ advertising.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    No, the sigs are going to be left off unfortunately. The main reason for that is due to what Mike said- it's too easy for people to slip in something inappropriate/ advertising.

OK, just wondering. I have seen some forums where you can upload a picture directly to your signature, without being able to edit the signature code (Preventing links to other sites). So that could be a possibility.