Favorite TV Shows
  • imageimage
    imageimage<~ American Idol</b>

Those are MY favorites, what are yours?
  • TOTALLY agree with Mythbusters!!!!!!!! Adam Savage is one of the goofiest smart people I have ever seen!!!!!! (love when he sucks up his bottom lip to the point of bleeding in that one vacuum episode!).
    Then there's Whose Line Is It Anyway. Colin Mochrie is my favourite from that show, his twisted sense of humor gets me going every single time!!!

And, believe it or not, those are the ONLY two "regular network" tv shows I watch. That's it, there ain't no more, nada, rien, nothing else!!!!!!!!!!:p
  • I take it you are talking about the US version of Whose Line, Susan? Personally I preferred the original UK versions (used to have them on the Comedy Network).

Haven't really been watching too much in TV other than the game shows Deal Or No Deal and 1 Vs. 100, Heroes and Smallville. I also enjoy the new Battlestar Galactica.
  • Susan B STAFF said:
    TOTALLY agree with Mythbusters!!!!!!!! Adam Savage is one of the goofiest smart people I have ever seen!!!!!! (love when he sucks up his bottom lip to the point of bleeding in that one vacuum episode!).

Amazingly, the Mythbusters don't get hurt too often on the show, even with the risky things they attempt, but I do remember that episode. He was not expecting that to happen!

If you read up on the Mythbusters, their resumes are amazing. Even the lesser stars of the show have worked in Star Wars movies :) I really respect the fact that they have smarts, considering that most people on T.V. (Ahem, Nicole Ritchie) are as dumb as dirt.
  • DIRTY SANCHEZ!!!!!! - Tiff is just keeping me warm until lee Dainton realises he wants me!!

My name is Earl

Waking the dead

Benidorm (comedy that started last week)

The League of Gentlemen

Angel

Nip/Tuck (best show on tv after earl)

Futurama

Family Guy
  • OK, here goes my list. *Takes big breath in*
    [LIST=1]
    [*]24
    [*]ER
    [*]Smallville
    [*]Threshold
    [*]Stargate SG-1
    [*]Stargate Atlantis
    [*]Skins (just started on E4 a couple of weeks ago)
    [*]Lost
    [*]Bones
    [*]The 4400[/LIST]And I think that's it *exhales*
    Sooo, not too many shows then, lol.
  • okie dokie

1. My name is Earl
    2. Pinks
    3. Family guy
    4. Myth busters
    5. fosters home for imagenary friends
    6. racing of any sort
    7.futurama
    and thats about all off the top of my head
  • I love Mythbusters. The stuff they do is cool. I also like House, Bleach, Dirt, Nip/Tuck, CSI Miami, and also Bams Unholy Union.
  • 1. 24 - Just finshed watching season 6 hour 7 and knew what was going to happen
    2. Family Guy
    3. King of the Hill
    4. My Name is Earl
    5. Casulty
    6. Holby
    7. Shaster McNasty (went off air years ago, catch it now & again on repeats)
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    Amazingly, the Mythbusters don't get hurt too often on the show, even with the risky things they attempt, but I do remember that episode. He was not expecting that to happen!

If you read up on the Mythbusters, their resumes are amazing. Even the lesser stars of the show have worked in Star Wars movies :) I really respect the fact that they have smarts, considering that most people on T.V. (Ahem, Nicole Ritchie) are as dumb as dirt.

Ya know, as much as Hubby and I both love that show, I never had gone to the site to check out their bio's. WOW, they are incredibly impressive!!! Grant's is the most impressive, I'd say. That guy has a brain on him as big as the great outdoors!!:eek:
  • Susan B STAFF said:
    Ya know, as much as Hubby and I both love that show, I never had gone to the site to check out their bio's. WOW, they are incredibly impressive!!! Grant's is the most impressive, I'd say. That guy has a brain on him as big as the great outdoors!!:eek:

It's cool to see we have lots of Mythbusters fans in the forum. I knew I wasn't alone.

You're right, Grant used to be on the Battlebots TV Show, making killer robot cars. Anybody that can build a robot from scratch is automatically smart, in my book. :p I believe Tori Bellachi formerly worked for Lucas Arts, building models and things of that nature. That's pretty cool too. They definitely hired the best of the best for Mythbusters.
  • My favorite TV Shows(in no particular order):

[LIST=1]
    [*] One Tree Hill (James Lafferty=Good Lookin!)
    [*] House M.D.
    [*] MythBusters
    [*] Dog Whisperer
    [*] Boy Meets World
    [*] Futurama
    [*] Family Guy
    [*] Pinky and the Brain
    [/LIST]
  • House
    Mash
    The Naked Archeologists
    Futurama
    Family Guy
    Stargate Atlantis
    The others are anime
  • Does anybody watch The Riches?

The story is pretty strange, but I like it.
  • My new obsession is HOUSE MD!!!!

I love it and there is something sooooo right about hugh laurie (woof!)
  • House is definatly the best show on TV. Ive watched almost every episode since the first one. I don't work on tuesday nights just so I can watch it, lol.
  • i have 1 and 2 on DVD - and am trying to watch 3 on tvlinks.com - just so i can keep up while im on honeymoon - as soon as its out on DVD im having it - even if i have to get it on region 1
  • THE CHASER'S WAR ON EVERY THING RULEZ THE CHASER'S WAR ON EVERY THING RULEZ THE CHASER'S WAR ON EVERY THING RULEZ THE CHASER'S WAR ON EVERY THING RULEZ

i also like mythbusters, my name is Earl,the simpsons ,futcherama and family guy

ps

THE CHASER'S WAR ON EVERY THING RULEZ THE CHASER'S WAR ON EVERY THING RULEZ THE CHASER'S WAR ON EVERY THING RULEZ
  • oh and i like house it rulez but not as much as chaser D**N y is chaser and house on at the same time!!!!!!!!
  • house tuesday waaaat u aint a ausy r u its on wendsdays here
  • Susan B STAFF said:
    TOTALLY agree with Mythbusters!!!!!!!! Adam Savage is one of the goofiest smart people I have ever seen!!!!!! (love when he sucks up his bottom lip to the point of bleeding in that one vacuum episode!).
    Then there's Whose Line Is It Anyway. Colin Mochrie is my favourite from that show, his twisted sense of humor gets me going every single time!!!

And, believe it or not, those are the ONLY two "regular network" tv shows I watch. That's it, there ain't no more, nada, rien, nothing else!!!!!!!!!!:p

"YOU ARE THE DUMIST SMART PERSON I HAV EVER MET"

{will smith sied that on i robot}

tlk'n about adam buy the way not u