Star Wars Lego II questions on how to get thru level
  • Episode IV
    Chapter 5: Death Star Escape

me and my 4 yr old son have been trying to pass this level. we cannot get past the room where we find the little riding car under the floor. WE leave the garbage pit, then the next room we fight, then it leads us to another room where we cant get out of. We see the 5 red lights..and we stand on them, but nothing. We dont know how to get the doors open. There is a star trooper sign up above, but how do we stand in fron of it, if its up so high?

Then also
    Jabbas Palace we cannot get past the room down the stairs. We get all the way down there and we fight..and open all the doors (so we think) but thats it. we are stuck there downstairs.
    Any advice how to get out of here?

Thanks a bunch...
    Cynthia
  • Hop into the vehicle and drive over the lights quickly to activate them- this will move a platform into place in the far side of the room. Grapple up to the right, go back into the hall and get a Stormtrooper helmet at the dispenser, then re- enter this room, grapple across to the left platform and move to the back. Use the Stormtrooper checkpoint to open the door ahead.

Now then, Jabba's Palace- I'm thinking you maybe missed a bounty hunter helmet dispenser down a side tunnel to the left. This should let you activate the door mechanism to get through the gate in the Main hall. If this isn't the right section let me know and try to give a bit more detail as to how far into the level you are.
  • Drive the little car up out of the pit and over the lights.....you have to go fast and keep it straight so all the lights turn green....a panel will come out of the wall so you can stand in front of the stormtrooper panel.
  • I'm on level 1 of ep 5. I get stumed after I get the 2 mini kits.
  • I'm stuck on level 1 of ep 5.I get stumed after I get the 2 mini kits.

johntholden
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Hop into the vehicle and drive over the lights quickly to activate them- this will move a platform into place in the far side of the room. Grapple up to the right, go back into the hall and get a Stormtrooper helmet at the dispenser, then re- enter this room, grapple across to the left platform and move to the back. Use the Stormtrooper checkpoint to open the door ahead.

Now then, Jabba's Palace- I'm thinking you maybe missed a bounty hunter helmet dispenser down a side tunnel to the left. This should let you activate the door mechanism to get through the gate in the Main hall. If this isn't the right section let me know and try to give a bit more detail as to how far into the level you are.

NB The Helmet is right at the start - you have to employ a few different tactics to ensure you keep it all the way through.