Games in dolby digital
  • I have purchased a ps2 and can only find 2 games in d.d. NHL and the new batman can anybody help me here?
  • Sony utilizes the newest audio features on the PS2 but until just one a few games has it been used. SSX Tricky, Batman Vengeance, and NHL 2002 are the only ones that i know of as using the Dolby DTS sound which is actually the best of the sound, better than 5.1 or even 6.1. If i see anymore games come out with this type of sound utilized then i will let you know about them. Feel free to continue asking questions and I or one of the other great members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • All the EA sports games are in digital surround, but usually DTS. Medal Gear Solid's story sections are in Dolby Digitall as will be FFX. and the few others Madhtr mentioned.
  • Quote (EvilAaron @ Dec. 05 2001,13:44)
    All the EA sports games are in digital surround, but usually DTS. Medal Gear Solid's story sections are in Dolby Digitall as will be FFX. and the few others Madhtr mentioned.[/b][/quote]
    Just to clear something up....DTS is not associated with Dolby...two seperate companies and formats.