The Wii Superfan Video
  • Hey friends. I discovered this video a little while back, but I'm not sure how many of you have seen it yet. I've added it to my list of favorite internet videos (It's a really short list!)

The video is of a man at the front of the Nintendo Wii release line. He is hilarious, although that is mostly unintentional. :w00t2:

YouTube - nintendo superfan

Let me know what you think!

--- (If this video gets deleted or the url is moved, PM me to let me know so I can find a new link) ---
  • I wonder what was in that bottle, and how long he has been drinking what ever it was for, because that bloke is a true mentalist. He could have ordered online, or paid some hobo to sit in line for him, then sat at home playing his 360 and creating more go go juice from the still.....

If you didnt know it already people heed my warning now -
    There are some serious nutters on those mean streets!
  • Rory K STAFF said:
    I wonder what was in that bottle, and how long he has been drinking what ever it was for, because that bloke is a true mentalist.

He said it really fast in the video that one of the things that kept him awake was the fact that he was hyped up on grape juice and demerol. :eek:

I kind of feel bad for the guy though, having friends that laugh at him all day long. Poor guy.
  • Na, what was really in the bottle, because grape juice and demerol would not have turned him in to that much of a nutter. Its more likely that prolonged consumption of distilled metholated spirits and codine based homemade cocktails have had this sort of dramatic effect on him.

And would you believe that he is only 17?

Also i very much doubt that the people laughing knew him, never mind them being his friends.

Nutter
  • Rory K STAFF said:
    Na, what was really in the bottle, because grape juice and demerol would not have turned him in to that much of a nutter. Its more likely that prolonged consumption of distilled metholated spirits and codine based homemade cocktails have had this sort of dramatic effect on him.

And would you believe that he is only 17?

Also i very much doubt that the people laughing knew him, never mind them being his friends.

Nutter

Where did it say he was 17?! Lol, he looked to be about 30... and homeless... Also, I'll have to correct you about one thing... he told the interviewer that he only brought his sleeping bag and his friends. Then he pointed to the punks behind him :)

Can't believe how much there is to discuss about a youtube video, but there is just so much to hear and see. It reminds me of the Napoleon Dynamite movie, you can notice something new every time you watch it!