Playstation coupons!
  • I had an idea just now. Lets have this thread be a way for people to post valid coupons when they find them, to use for Playstation/PSP games, systems, and accessories.

I will contribute as they become available to me, and I encourage everyone else to do so too.

*Just place a link to the coupon Image here (No links to physical websites) - or the coupon code you've found, list the expiration date of the coupon(s), and list the store name and country it must be used in.*

Be courteous, and do not post expired coupons. Try and post ones that are good for at least a week or so, to give people time to use them. Also, if you need a place to host your coupon image for free, go to ImageShack® - Hosting . That way, it won't get deleted.

-------------

And moderators, if you would be so kind, you could sticky this thread to make it easy to locate the newest coupons. Thanks.
  • GAMESPOT PRINTABLE IN-STORE COUPON

Good February 23-March 1st

Offers and prices valid in Continental U.S. only.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9364/olfsi022307126d9a5c1yu2.jpg
  • GAMESPOT PRINTABLE IN-STORE COUPON FOR MADDEN '06 - PS2/PLUS APE ESCAPE 3 DISCOUNT (PS2)

Good March 9th-15th

Offers and prices valid in Continental U.S. only.

PRINTABLE COUPON IMAGE
  • GAMESPOT - PSP-related IN Store Coupons.

VALID FROM 3/30/2007 - 4/5/2007

Click to print it.

----------------------------------------------

ALSO
    : Check out this PSP FREE WIFI SERVICE OFFER For 6 months:

US.Playstation.com
  • GAMESPOT - USED PS3 Games, 20% Off (Limit 2 games) Printable Coupon

VALID FROM 11/9/2007 - 11/15/2007 - HURRY to Gamestop!

PRINT and take to local Gamestop to redeem.

===================================

===================================
    My apologies for not updating the coupon thread as much as I promised. Kind of hoped other people would contribute to the thread as well, but no worries, I will post new coupons worth your time whenever I run across them. This is a particularly good one, I think.
  • Good posts, I'll stick this to keep it easy to find.
  • Attention K-Mart Shoppers! Here's a pair of coupons good for 20% off any item in the store. That makes for about $90 or so off a new PS3. B) Just print off and go. The second coupon has an expiry date of Nov. 21 so time is limited on this.

Click here for image in new window

• Lyndon M STAFF said:

Thanks for those Kmart coupons Lyndon. I saw some great deals on some thumbsticks and camera cards in the Kmart ad today, so I'll head there tommorow (What?, I can't buy video game stuff all the time!). Good deal buddy! :D

Perfectly timed with the DVD/Blu-ray release, now you can get the Pirates game on the cheap :p. Click the image for a printable view. Hurry, expires soon.
  • [CENTER]image

LINK TO PRINT COUPON

This is a new in-store coupon. 25% Off All used UMD Movies and PSP games! That's a pretty good deal. In-store only, Gamestop, EB Games.

*Expires Jan. 31, 2008*

Enjoy!

[/CENTER]
  • [CENTER]image

If anyone is in the market for a PS3/PS2 Headset for online play, I found a deal for a USB Logitech Headset. USB, not bluetooth, but you can't beat free :p. It has a 10 foot cord, and interchangeable ear pads. Free after mail-in rebate!

I've shopped with Tiger Direct in the past, they are a good company to deal with, never had a problem with their website/catalog.

LINKS:

ITEM LISTING ON TIGER DIRECT.
    ADOBE .PDF REBATE FORM TO PRINT.

*MUST PURCHASE BEFORE 4/3/2008 TO BE ELIGIBLE.*

[/CENTER]
  • [CENTER]image

LINK TO COUPON

EXPIRES 2/21

Need some UMD movies? Here's your chance!

Also, don't forget to check out my last post for the free PS2/3 Wired Headset!

Feel free to post your own gaming-related coupons as well (Any store, coupon codes, printable coupons, etc.)...

[/CENTER]
  • You Havent Found Any For Uk On Your Searches By Any Chance ?
  • sfjp@hotmail.co.uk said:
    You Havent Found Any For Uk On Your Searches By Any Chance ?

Unfortunately, I've only come across U.S. coupons. I was hoping that people from their respective countries would post them as they come across them. Obviously I am not aware of what gaming stores exist in the U.K. and other countries, so I wouldn't be of much help. So, sorry if my posts seem anti-U.K. or anti-Australia. I didn't mean that :redface:.
  • no no its cool just asking mate thats all like, youve found some amazing deals just hoping you may have found some for uk but not to worry youve got me on a mission to locate these coupons thanks anyway.
  • This isn't a coupon, per se, but it's not too bad of a deal if someone was planning to pick up Rock Band in the US. Up until Feb. 23 Target is offering the Rock band bundle (includes all the instruments) for either the PS3 or XBox 360 for a price of $149.99- that's $20 bucks off the regular price. Not the biggest savings but that is the cheapest price going right now.
  • [CENTER]image

$20 EXTRA HARDWARE TRADE IN BONUS - GAMESTOP IN-STORE

EXPIRES 2/28/08

Hey Dylan Howard, you smart aleck, you can't complain about this one being expired. So go use it! Also, sorry, I know, it's Gamestop again, but at least I'm posting something ;) Feel free to post coupons/coupon codes/deals from your respective countries and favorite stores. I am not aware of the popular game shops outside North America...
    [/CENTER]
  • good deals. Thanks for the look.
  • You're welcome!

New coupon for you, since they're all expired:

[CENTER]image

LINK

ENJOY
    !
    [/CENTER]
  • It has been too long since there's been any sort of coupon update for people to take advantage of.

This one's for the Gamestop shoppers in the US looking for some PSP games. It entitles you to a 20% discount on up to 3 used PSP games. Expires on February 5 so if interested click the link and take advantage while you can! ;)

20% off used PSP games at Gamestop
  • I think this is a great idea!

Here are some that I have found, just click the links:

Game Crazy

Game Stop

Best Buy - Weekly Ad Specials
  • Dang, had been a while since anyone found some new coupons, hasn't it?

Here's a new one for the PSP owners in the US- click here and print off a coupon good for 20% off used PSP games at Gamestop. You can get up to 3 games at the discounted rate using the coupon.
  • Here is a link to the "Black Friday" sale that will be going on at Game Crazy. Click on the link and scroll to the bottom of the page to see the entire list of games, consoles & accessories:

Game Crazy | Black Friday 2009
  • Here are a few specials being offered at GameCrazy.
    Click the link to visit the special offers:

Game Crazy | Current Promotions

Here are a few specials being offered at Game Stop.
    Click the link to visit the special offers:

Gamestop.com - Weekly Ad